𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The young girl with mullet, bleach blonde haired, boredly walked around the park, as she tried to search for some random delinquents to fight with. However, it's already been hours yet she still couldn't find any.

She have escaped school once again, as the thought of girls chasing over her, make her want to murder them all. But she's not gonna lie, she also enjoy the attention she gets and the gifts she always received, which is chocolates and some candies.

She stopped from walking and furrowed her eyebrows in irritation.
" Where the heck are they?!" She asked herself in anger.

But out of nowhere, loud cheers from some guys earned the young girl's attention, to which she boredly turned her head to the direction of the voices and saw big crowds of what seemed to be delinquents, surrounding the yellow haired boy who got beaten up so badly by the a huge guy.

Chiharu formed a smirk on her face, as the sighed of delinquents in front of her that she'd been searching for about an hours, all perfectly gathered around. She turned on her heel and began to move her feet towards the crowds.

However, before she could even move any further. The yellow haired boy, suddenly yelled something that made her abruptly stopped in confusion...

" I can't turn back! I have reason why.., I can't turn back!".

Reason? Chiharu questioned as she finally focused her attention at the boy who got beaten so badly, yet he still refused to give up.

" Kiyomasa of the tokyo manji gang.., if you wanna win, you're gonna have to actually kill me. I ain't gonna lose" The boy challenged, raising his head up to look at the kiyomasa guy, and formed a grin with tears rolled down his cheeks.

" Bring me my bat!" Kiyomasa ordered to his people who stared at him in terror. Seeming hesitant to follow his order.

He tilted his head to the side and gave the yellow haired boy a devil grin.
" All right then! I'll kill y-" Kiyomasa abruptly stopped from speaking with his face showed terror, after seeing the mullet haired girl approaching them with her usual calm expression.