𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" That's all!!!" The blue eyes girl screamed as when her and her older brother got out of the roller coaster, still not satisfied of riding for five times already. " I still haven't enjoy it!"

Haruchiyo let out a sighed as he didn't know what to do to his little sister anymore

Haruchiyo let out a sighed as he didn't know what to do to his little sister anymore. She'd been dragging him everywhere in amusement park, trying every rides that interest her and make him buy everywhere food that she sees and force him to also eat with her.

People who is nearby started to look at the sanzu siblings in confusion, as when they hear the bleach blonde girl screaming so loudly. Complaining on why the the roller coaster ride ended so fast.

" Why don't you ride carousel instead?" Haruchiyo suggested, speaking so softly inorder to convince chiharu, knowing that he might vomit if he ride roller coaster once again.

His little sister went quite and stared at him for a while before she smiled so widely and suddenly wrap her arms around his neck tightly." That's a good idea, onii chan!".

Haruchiyo sighed in relief and smiled at Chiharu who immediately grabbed his hand and began to drag him towards the carousel ride in excitement. " Run faster, onii chan!"

She shouted while carelessly pushing the people asides, who is blocking their way. When they arrived in front of the carousel ride, chiharu started to jump in joy and excitement.

" You go and ride it alone, I'll just wait here for you." The young girl stared at her older brother for a seconds, feeling hesitate to agree to ride alone, knowing that she want him to come along to every ride she rides.

A frown tugged on the corners of chiharu's lips as she stared at Haruchiyo, pleadingly. " But, i want you to come with me". She suddenly hugged his arm tightly, seeming like she don't have any plan to let go, if ever he won't agree.

The blue eyes boy lift his free hand and patted his little Sister's head in a very gentle way as he gave her a smile with his eyes closed. Haruchiyo would never ride a kiddie ride, specially there's a lot of people around and there's might be a toman member who will see him riding on it.