𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

Chiharu sat on her bed as she let out an audible breath while staring down on her new school unifrom that mucho just bought yesterday.

She had insisted to come with him to buy all what she needed for school, however mr. Egg head immediately refused, saying chiharu would just drain all his money if she'll come.

The two boys who is hanging out inside her room immediately diverted their gaze at her in confusion.

" What's wrong?" Haruchiyo asked, staring at chiharu for a few seconds before casting down his slightly Droopy blue eyes on the school uniform that his little sister is holding.

As when Haruchiyo perceived what chiharu sighed for, his eyes grew wider and soon burst out laughing.

The young girl grip on her uniform tightly in embarrassment.
" Oniii chan, stop laughing!" She irritatedly yelled with an irk mark evident on her temple, however her older brother just ignored her and continue laughing so hard.

" Did i bought the wrong school uniform?". Mucho asked out of curiosity.

" Why would you bought the male's uniform for my little sister?" He asked after calming down from laughing, to which the tall man's whole body froze in shocked.

He slowly turned his head to look at chiharu who he thought was a boy.
" Little Sister?" He prodded. " You're a girl?".

The young girl took a deep breath
" Yesssss~" She answered boredly, causing mucho to paused with his face turning pale along with his eyes grew wider.

The young girl took a deep breath" Yesssss~" She answered boredly, causing mucho to paused with his face turning pale along with his eyes grew wider

" I'll just go change already." Chiharu stood up from her bed and just began walking towards the bathroom, leaving her older brother who is laughing so hard from mucho's priceless reaction.

People mistaking chiharu a boy is nothing new to her anymore, knowing that it happens so many times and even think that telling them her real gender is just a waste of time, so she decided to just let them be.