𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POVNew year

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
New year

"Wake up, onii chan!!!" The young girl screamed with her voice full of joy as she flung open her older brother's door, only to see him sleeping peacefully under his blanket.

She immediately run towards him and jump on the bed, as she wrap her arms around his torso, giving him a very tight hug.

" Wake up! It's already afternoon!" She screamed, making haruchiyo to let out a groaned and slowly open his eyes only to see his little sister's cheerful and bright face.

" Why?" He asked and was about to close his eyes to go back to sleep again. But chiharu immediately shakes his body with her eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

" Don't sleep again, onii chan!" She yelled angrily, that made the young boy to let out a chuckle and nodded his head. " You told me we are going to buy some foods, right?!"

"Yes, yes. I did" Haruchiyo replied lazily.

" Thank you!"

A smile tugged on the corners of chiharu's lips as she tightly hugged her older brother and soon jump off his bed and run towards her room to get ready.

A few hours later, the two sanzu siblings were walking on the streets with there hands holding each other, with a big smile that didn't left the young girl's face.

She turned to her side to look at her older brother as she spoke " Kei and fuyu will come in our place later at night."

Haruchiyo furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance, as he diverted his gaze at his little sister, only to meet her eyes sparkling in joy

" Who told you they will come?" He asked, anger evident in his voice as he remembered the night, his little sister looking so sad when chifuyu and baji didn't show themselves at Christmas.

" Them." She answered happily, that made Haruchiyo to tightened his grip on chiharu's hand. " They said, they'll make it up for me."

" And you believe it?".