𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" You're finally home." The older sanzu spoke with his usual cold tone, as when his little sister walk in the living room wearing a annoyed expression.

Chiharu abruptly stopped from walking as her eyes landed on her older brother and the tall man she called mr. Egg, sitting across each other. She didn't failed to noticed how serious their faces is and seemed to have something important to say, making her raised a brow at them and tilted her head slightly to the side.

" What's up?" She questioned, walking towards the couch and sat next to her brother. " Is there's something wrong?"

" How's your hanging with the girls?"

Haruchiyo asked instead of answering the young girl's query. She confusedly stared at him but soon let out an audible breath, feeling frustrated upon remembering what happened earlier...

" Horrible" She simply remarked while leaning her back on the couch.

" I see" Haruchiyo diverted his gaze at mucho and gesture him to tell to chiharu what he wanted to tell her.

However, it took the tall man to gathered his courage to speak up, knowing that it will probably going to make the young girl mad at him for what he was about to say. Being together for a year, mucho had grow attached to her and already considered her as his little sister, so the thought of being hated by her made his heart clenched.

Mucho swallow a lump in his throat as he spoke..." Leave toman and come with us join tenjiku."

Chiharu's eyes grew wider with her mouth hung open a little bit ajar. She immediately look up at mucho with a furrowed eyebrows and waited him to tell her that he's just joking, but he's face remained serious as she watched him slowly lowered his head down not wanting to make an eye contact with her.

" The heck are you saying egg head?!" She quickly got up on the couch and took a step backwards.
" You are gonna betray mikey?"