𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TAKEMICHI'S POVNov

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TAKEMICHI'S POV
Nov. 18, 2017

I thought i finally able to change the future after making sure that baji and kazutora won't die in the past. But nothing change at all, the only difference was i'm now one of kisaki's ally who he manipulate and almost killed awhile ago, along with chifuyu who he shot in the head. However, someone seemed to save me and brought me under the dark bridge.

"Ow fuck!" I groaned in pain as i carefully held my leg that got shot by kisaki.

That's right... I blacked out from the pain... I thought as I confusedly stared down on my leg with bandage wrapping around it.

"We gave you some first aid."

A male voice suddenly spoke behind me that made my eyes widened in shocked and immediately turned to see who it was.

"Baji kun?" I mumbled as when i laid my eyes on the Black long haired boy who is facing his back on me. But when he slowly turn his head to look at me, i saw a cascading pieces dyed yellow on his hair and immediately perceived he isn't the person I thought he is.

"Kazutora kun!" I exclaimed as kazutora stared down on me with a calm and disappointed expression on his face. 12 years have passed... So he got released. " It's been a long time..."

I stood up from the ground and was about to approach him but before i could even react, kazutora suddenly went towards me and blow a powerful punch on my face over and over again until i feel back on the ground with blood running out my nose

" Recently, we saw some guys beating a woman on the street, just like this"
I heard him spoke, referring to how he beats me, while i was panting so hard. " When we jump to stop them... The guys beating her... Were members of toman.".

My eyes widened in shocked as i look up to kazutora, only to see him glaring down at me.

" When did toman become a woman beating organization?"

Silence took over the place as he began to wait for my response that didn't came, not knowing what i exactly going to answer.

" I don't... Give a shit about you" Kazutora whispered, as i watched him turn his back on me. " We wanted to save chifuyu..."