𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

While walking out of their school, chiharu formed a wide smile on her face, as she remembered she'll be hanging out with keisuke and chifuyu this afternoon and will go to the arcade to get the cat stuffed toy inside the claw crane, like they always did when they are together. But until now they still haven't get any, even though they tried so many times to get it.

I wonder if they are already here to pick me up. She thought as she walked out of the gate and look around the place, hoping to see her friends.

" Chiharu!" A familiar voice of a female shouted. calling Chiharu's name so loudly that made her flinch a bit and confusedly turned her head at the direction of the voice, only to see her older sister, staring at her in desperate way.

 calling Chiharu's name so loudly that made her flinch a bit and confusedly turned her head at the direction of the voice, only to see her older sister, staring at her in desperate way

She furrowed her eyebrows in irritation as she watched senju immediately approached her, wondering on why the heck she even know what school she go to.

" The fuck do you want, senju?" She coldly asked, as she stared at her boredly, obviously not interested on talking to her.

Senju felt her heart clenched as she noticed how rude her little sister talk to her and use her name instead of calling her onee-chan just like what she calls her before.

" Please, let's talk." She mumbled softly as she put her hand forward to hold her hand, but chiharu immediately move away from her.

" We have nothing to talk."

" We have, haru." Senju insisted. Her voice sounds so desperate and like she's on the verge of crying. " Let's fix this."

Chiharu stared at her older Sister's teary eyes that shows nothing but desperation, pain and sincerity. She wanted to hug her tight and tell her that she isn't mad on what she did in the past. But her love and loyalty towards haruchiyo, prevailed.

She was once told by her older brother to not talk to senju, specially their older brother, takeomi. He told her to try her best to avoid them and act like they are just strangers to her.