22

It was the best experience and fun with Amanda and other girls at kiss and sex party, but partly so distracted in my mind , it was late in the night that we reached Amanda's house , she was wasted , on such occasions I drink less knowing my late night duty to look after Amanda.
I didn't bother going home I just stayed at Amanda's till morning , at around 6pm I was up in the gym getting ready for my shoot ,
                " Good morning " Amanda so banged joined in the kitchen ,her eyes half open , I looked at my watch and it was 9:32 am
                " morning " I said sipping my coffee.
                " what would I do with out you " she asked grabbing the already made cup of coffee.
                " I really don't know, I suggest you start paying me " I said
                " come on , your richer than me " she whined
                " doesn't mean I don't need the money " i said grabbing my bag immediately walking
               " good luck with the shooting today " she shouted from the kitchen
               " thank you " I said .
My car outside was ready , I got in getting so drowned in my thoughts all full of Andrew .

                " Val, " Paris called as I entered my dress room
                " morning" I said
                " am glad your here early " she said as we entered ,
                " do I have an option " I asked with a smile .
                " Leon , is already here , so get dressed and we begin " Paris ordered.
                " yes ,ma'am " I said getting to it.  I changed in the clothes , some floral short free dress and slippers , my hair was done , make up was made as I was being briefed about the shoot , this was a couple clothing commercial . I got that part but then the doing all that they want is the problem.  The director wants to feel the chemistry , fake chemistry between me and Leon , I am just not sure how to pull that off.
          No time to waste we were already before the cameras , the theme background set like a picnic .
            " shall we " Leon asked me
            " born ready " I told him , shooting this was not the problem , I have done it all my life , can even do it just from sleep cause literally my whole life has been a show , the thing today is doing it with Leon .
            " Ready " he shouted
            " Action " he ordered . Like that we began , giving some directions where necessary.
            " change clothes " the director ordered .
The tension was there at first but then with time I got comfortable, with his body being so close to mine ,with his hands wrapping my body , with both us to pose as a couple . Different themes we did , multiple times we changed clothes , it even got fun  .
            " I feel like am playing the girls game ,dress up " he whispered close to my  ear. forgetting we are in a shoot I laughed loud .
            " thats good , that shoot was very good " the director shouted out grabbing our attention . I was afraid that he was going to yell but he was pleased
             " this is so beautiful " he said constantly observing the photo taken
             " which one " I asked
             " can't we have a look " Leon asked
             " come " he said . like a bullet we rushed to see the photo , I looked at the photo quietly , I won't lie it looked so good , Leon is hugging me tightly from the back , his hand firmly holding me from my upper waist , his
Face so close to my neck while me , I leaning on his chest ,just obvious that he was supporting me , my eyes shone , lips part into a laugh , my head thrown back words on to his shoulder , my  hands resting on top of his and my right leg a bit raised from the ground. Both of us had a bit forward, it seamed like he was tickling me or he was about to lift me up .
             " it's so nice " Leon said
             " it's showing the chemistry I have been wanting " the director said .
             " now one left to the magazine" he added . I turned looking at him .
             " some of the pictures are for the magazine " I asked surprised , this was not in the information I had received . I looked at Paris and immediately he looked away to the roof like as if there was something really there to look at on the roof. She did this intentionally she knew I wouldn't accept the contract if she mentioned our pictures would be put in the magazine 
               " yes , the fond magazine " Leon said . He even knew about that but not me .
               " is there a problem " the director asked
               " no " I lied . This was a huge problem , Andrew supposes that magazine yet that would not be the problem but Leon and I are going to be printed on as a couple , celebrity couple for a month , thus is going to bring a lot of questions , rumors and an necessary attention from the news reporters regarding my marriage and my relationship with Leon . That is still bearable , the first time I appeared in this magazine for the celebrity couple ,Andrew and both our families didn't like it , Andrew and I even fought on the matter okay well he beat me up , that was like Four years back , just wondering if it would be the case even this time round .
              " let's shoot " I said
              " ready " the director shouted and everyone took there positions .The shoot continued for good time ,
              " now for the last one " the director said .
              " Leon I want you to carry Mrs Smith up , mid way up " the said
              " Mrs Smith , I want you to hold Leon around the neck " he added
              " I want you both to make an eye contact , faces so like as if your about to kiss , maintain the smiles " he concluded .
              " okay " we both said .
The first try was a fail , we did it the second time and still failed to bring out what the director wanted .
             " am sorry " I  said , Leon was doing it right and I had failed to feel comfortable in that position .
            " let's change " Leon said .
            " instead if carrying her up let me pin her like on the wall " Leon said ,my heart pumped out
            " it will be more comfortable than her being up , me carrying her " Leon suggested . the director thought about it clapping once .
            " I guess that will do , to even bring out the slit design " The director said .
            " why don't Leon change too , into the remaining suit " one the gentlemen Said
            " let it be like office romance , that will even bring out the concept since the both of them are business people " the designer said.
            "Perfect " the director said
It didn't take a while when the whole office them was set. My dress was also changed to a red long dress ,with a long slit on my left , with a beautiful design in the back .
Leon was dressed in a suit , with one beautiful tie and a unique design at the front .
             "Ready " he shouted. 
             " Action " he added .
I was already seated at the top of the table , my legs parted a bit , my whole coffee thigh exposed , Leon standing in between my legs .
             " Leon bend a little bit towards her " the director said . Leon did as told
             " up a bit, the front designs to be seen " the director said . and Leon did .
             " touch him with your right hand around the collar then your left hand to his belt like your pulling him to you " the camera guy ordered . like ordered we did.  Our eyes locked into each other, my heart beating a bit faster
             " Her left leg , lift it up , make a gentle lift " the camera man , I swallowed hard feeling His touch on my naked thigh , his hands so warm .
             " now the little closure of your faces " the director said . his face this close I was yearning to kiss him.  I am so caught up in the moment just wishing we were the only two people in this room .
              " perfect " the director said
Somehow , Leon using his middle finger he began making small soft circles in my inner thigh, I let out a small sigh through my lips parting them a bit , he could tell I was caught in the moment like he was , a small smirk appeared on his face , his eyes on my lips , I could his urge to want to feel them with his lips .
              " cut " the director shouted , it took us like a minute to let go of each other .
              " wonderful job " the director praised us
              " let me first change " I said , I wanted some space to cool my mind from the dark desires . I walked away hurriedly to my dressing room . I looked at  myself in the mirror wondering what had become of me .
              " Val ..." Leon called opening the door . I turned looking at him , just hoping he doesn't tell me am sorry ,
              " can I come in" he asked
              " sure " I said . With big steps he moved to ,
              " I ....I ..." He didn't have what to say .
He made one big step close to me and in a minute he placed a small kiss on my lips . I was surprised for awhile , he breathed out heavily looking at me . I reminded silent looking at him as well just trying ...... He added another soft kiss on my lips ,he didn't rush to leave , it was just a not quick peck on my lips like the first one . was he trying to ask for my permission for a real kiss , or for entry for his tongue into my mouth . I knew this was wrong but doesn't mean I didn't like it . He moved an inch away from my lips then a little further trying to read my expression .
Gently he held me around my neck placing a passionate kiss on my lips , I closed my eyes parting my lips . our lips moved gently , his tongue and mine rolled , he placed his other hand on my waist gently pulling me into him .