47

********************************

              Andrew looked at Valerie , not even words can explain how he is feeling about knowing that he has that much effect on her like she strongly has on him .
He finds it difficult to control his sexual desires , cravings , wanting her attention , jealousness and many more . She opened her eyes looking at him , a bright big smile was all over his face .
              "Ahh.., ..." He failed to speak but giggle and laugh
Valerie laughed a bit as well , she been to fill embarrassed and shy , she grabbed his pillow covering her face .
Andrew burst out laughing
              " why are you covering your face" he asked laughing .
              " because your laughing at me" she smiled throwing the pillow in his face .
Andrew quietly looked at her , his expression hard to tell if he was happy or actually not happy that she threw the pillow in his face .
She looked at him waiting for next move . Andrew got his eyes off her looking down at the pillow , a smile came on his face but his eyes teary as well .
Valerie sat up looking at him wondering what was wrong with him .
              " Andrew...." She unsurely called him .
Andrew raised his teary eyes at her .
              " did i do wrong ..."
              " no...NO .you didn't do anything wrong " he said , his caught up .It was clear in his face and voice that he wanted to cry .
               " Andrew ..." She called
               " i am actually happy , so happy " he said with a smile . Struggling to hold back his tears .
               " then why ..."
               " can you hug me " he asked not allowing her ask much .
Valerie pulled herself towards him , gently yet tightly she embraced him
Comfortably he rested in her arms , yet tears were still wanting to come .
                " this is great " he said more like a whisper .
Valerie just held him tightly , Andrew held her as well , the silence filled the place for a while , without realising Andrew had fallen a sleep in her arms . Gently and careful she lowered him down so that he can sleep . She tried to get herself free from his grip but it was still steady .
She gently laid down into him , in his arms since she couldn't let herself free  .

              "Did Valerie leave so early in the morning " Miss Ann asked Jordy as she come down the stairs
              "is she not in her room " Jordy asked
              " no" she said
              " she must have slept in the bathtub " Jordy said as he walked into the kitchen
              " its the first place i checked when i realised she is not in her bed " Miss Ann said sitting down at the kitchen eating table .
              " two cups of coffee " Jordy sat as well as he ordered the maids
              " her dressing room " he asked
              " she not all there " Miss Ann said .
Miss Ann was worried , also wondering where she could be .
              " have you checked the gym , she mentioned starting to work out while with Marko " Jordy said .
Much as Miss Ann was so tensed and worried , Jordy was calm about it . The house is so big , she must be somewhere around this big house .
               " can you please go check if Valerie is in the gym " she asked one of the maids
               " yes ma'am " the maid said said leaving already .
They began to sip the coffee as one of the chef served with multiple eatables
               " did Mr Smith leave before having his early morning meal " Miss Ann asked on realising that second chef was removing Andrew's meal from the fire .
                " he hasn't yet " the chef said
                " what!!!!!!!!" Both Jordy and Miss Ann were so shocked . Emma rushed in as well.
                " Mr Smith has not yet left " Jordy shouted hurriedly to Emma before Emma said out what he wanted to say
Miss Ann looked up at the clock , its 10: 45 am .
                  " he had a very early morning meeting and meet up with two of the companies he is investing in " in panic Emma said .
                  " isn't he aware of the schedule" Miss Ann asked .
                  " Miss Ann , Mrs Smith is not in the gym , not in the theatre nor in the gardens " the maid reported
Miss Ann looking up to the direction of Andrew's room .
                  " of course he is aware of his  schedule , he told me to be here by 5am " Emma worriedly said
                  " when it clocked 7 am i rushed to the office thinking he had gone while i dozed off in the car waiting for him " Emma added .
                  " did you check on him yesterday night after the fight and today morning " miss Ann worriedly asked Jordy .
                  " he made so clear last night that he wanted to be a lone , not checked on since he even documents to go through." Jordy in a lot of worry said 
Miss Ann and Jordy looked at each other scared for a while , immediately without saying a word they rushed up stairs  . like the speed used was not enough they began to run till the door .
Miss Ann swung the door open hurriedly
             " And......." Miss Ann wanted to    shout . She looked confused and more concerned . He was not there , she rushed in till the bathroom , still not there . In a big panic she got her phone out immediately calling .
               " Mr Smith....." Emma loudly .Miss Ann rushed to the door to see if Emma was right at what he was seeing .
Andrew very relaxed and casually dressed was standing at the door from Valerie's room . Valerie besides Andrew both in confusion.
              " Andrew..." Her voice was broken , she rushed towards him tightly embracing him , she was standing on her tiptoes hugging him tight
               " my Andrew" she breathed out in relief , tears already in her eyes.
               " miss Ann " Andrew called in confusion .
                " i am sorry " she said making steps away from him . She stood before him avoiding eye contact
                " Miss Ann " Andrew called again . Now concerned as to why she wanted to cry .
                 " excuse me " she said then hurriedly walked away , to the corridor past Valerie's room till she disappeared at the corner of the corridor , all eyes on her . Jordy could understand as to why she was like because even him was extremely worried .
                " Are you okay " Jordy asked
                " i should be asking you " Andrew said back . Jordy breathed out heavily as well .
                " first answer my question are you okay , its 11am and your home , so relaxed not even giving hope of going to work" Jordy said loudly , he seamed really angry .
                 " are you saying i am only okay while i am at work " Andrew asked
                  " i am sorry , ( he sighed ) you may not be happy at work but its the normal i know , its the safe of you that i can be relived with , its the okay i can feel comfortable with much as it may be a lie " Jordy said 
Andrew kept quiet looking at him, maybe he gets what Jordy is trying to say and he does not blame any of them feeling the way they do . This proves to him that they care about him , they do actually love , he just realises this today .
But which words can he use to tell them , to help them understand that he is actually fine . It may not be the best fine but there is a difference between the Andrew now and the one they used to know . He remained silent looking at him .
                " Mr Smith , your meetings " Emma said
                " i have not forgotten them , i have just chosen to go " he said
                " i am sorry , WHAT..." Emma was terribly shocked so was Jordy .Valerie on the hand just smiled .
                " tell them i have postponed to another day , fix a day that i am not so busy " Andrew said
                " basing on what reason have you postponed , should i tell them " Emma asked
                " tell them either my dog died or my great , great grand mother's cousin has a birthday i have to be at " Andrew said jokingly .
They all smiled on realising he was using the excuses they gave him when they were avoiding him .
                  " yes sir " Emma said with a small smile
                  " get some rest today " Andrew said .
                  " i will check on Miss Ann " Valerie said .
She immediately started walking leaving the men there .
                   " breakfast is ready " Jordy said leading the way to down stairs .
This was so new but hard no choice but to flow with it .
He had never gotten a day off , never asked for one or even seamed to want one . His being workaholic was want is normal .
                " i will go check on Miss Ann" Valerie said .
She went on to Miss Ann as others went down . They sat around the table including Emma who didn't not know what to do when his boss has taken an off , he was family now though , no one minded if we stayed , his presence actually was liked .
                 " Mr Smith" one of the maids rushed to him
                  " speak " he said as he sipped his tea.
                   " your mother is angrily insisting on entering " the maid worriedly said .