41

*********************************
                 In shock of whom she had bumped into , she wanted to pull back but Andrew had held her tight in his hands ..
              " Andrewwww" she called then gently pulled out of his hands standing before him .
He raised his eyes to her hair tied up into a messy puff, the hair all white tinted with flour , to her body that was covered in flour yes but his own shirt as well, yet below the shirt was nothing just exposing her beautiful skin and lower body , to feet that were bear covered in flour.
Quietly he raised his eyes to Jordy and the maid behind , both messy and flour covered , Jordy even had a packet of flour in hand .

                   " your suit"Valerie said embarrassed trying to dust of the flour on his suit .Andrew looked at her searching for her but its eye contact she was avoiding
                  " was that packet of flour going to be poured on my wife " he softly , calmly asked Jordy at the back
Jordy immediately hid the flour behind him
                  " Valerie " he called his wife .she didn't reply but try to clean off the flour .
                 " Valerie , my lovely wife " he called , she raised her eyes locking with his
                 " oh , these clothes ...well i didn't have ...ahh..." She tried to make a statement out but ended up laughing .Andrew smiled looking at her .Even the house order was different from the some usual didn't mean he didn't like it .

                " hello " Andrew's friend moved forward to Valerie , his hand forward to her with a bright smile .
                " oh yes , this is a good friend of mine Marco " Andrew said to Valerie 
                " nice to meet you Marco " Valerie shacked hands with him, she smiled at him as well
                " the pleasure is mine to finally meet Andrew's wife , Valerie " Marco said .
                 " wow , your everything he says about you" Marco added.
Andrew looked a side as Valerie turned to look at him .
                 " he didn't say one thing though" Marco said
                  "which is" Valerie smiled
                 " you look the sexiest covered in flour , like a desert ready to be eaten"Marco smiled .
Valerie laughed .
                 " Enough with the introductions " Andrew interrupted .

                 " excuse me " Valerie said .
She hurriedly walked back to the kitchen Marco's eyes were glued to her with a smile .Andrew saw this and noticed how not only Marco but Emma, Ray and Jordy all followed his wife with their lustful eyes.
Andrew hurriedly walked to the kitchen as well.
                " you can't " Miss Ann was telling Valerie .
                " any problem " Andrew asked
                " i don't see one unless you see one " Miss Ann with attitude said to Andrew .
                 " are you angry with me Miss Ann " Andrew walked towards Miss Ann humbled and ready to be corrected .
                 " your wife doesn't have casual clothes to wear so i gave her yours , i would have taken her shopping but didn't have energy for it" Miss Ann said , her attitude still on
                 " is that what is making you angry with me " He humbly asked
                 " its okay , i can take her shopping tomorrow " Andrew added
                 " that's not the problem Andrew, the problem is how you look at her in your clothes and everyone else in the house " Miss Ann
                 " you look at her like as if you don't like her in your clothes and you look like you are about beat everyone else in the house " Miss Ann said
                   Valerie watched the two with a small smile this was just evidence of how the two are connected yet Andrew has no idea about it but just find himself obeying and drawn to her .
                   " i am sorry , i will change that as well" he humbly said .
                   " thank you for complying , gladly looking up to your change" Miss Ann said softly .
                   " go wear the other shirt " she ordered Valerie .
                   " i will help you " Andrew said following Valerie .
They walked out the kitchen , the maids up and down organising the dinning the table ,
                   " Make your self at home Marco "Andrew said as he climbed up the stairs .