64

Kissing him gently from his neck going down his chest. Andrew groaned hard, as little moans escaped his mouth, the different he was making all turning me on and making more wild and horny . His nipple I licked and sucked slow and passionate .
" Mr Smith " there was a loud knock on the door .
" fuckkkkk" Andrew loudly said
I giggled a bit standing up. Andrew looked at me with a lovely smile
" Mr Smith " he called again .
" he had never gotten to my wrong side like today. " Andrew said .
" just a minute " I said loudly for Emma to hear behind the door .
Andrew pulled up my shirt helping me dress up, I as well bottoned him up .
Fully dressed Andrew led the way to the door, i would be lying if I say I didn't want more of him, this was just not enough, I wanted him inside me . Some of the share holders were out the door standing with Andrew .
" is everything okay Mr Smith " they asked .
Andrew bit his jaws , I could tell he was not pleased with them asking or acting concerned.
" since when ...." before he said anything we would regret , I gently held him around the waist.
He turned looked at me and I gave him a simple smile .
" yes , everything is fine " he changed his reply .
" shall we" Andrew said directing them to lead the way out . He reached for my hand holding it tight then he walked and we lead the way .
" little did we know you and your wife were this close " one of the shareholders said .
" or this is one of the skims you always put on " he added .
Andrew immediately stopped then turned looking at him . He let go of my hand putting his hands in his pockets .
" what did you just say " Andrew asked ,he was not happy at all .
" more than anyone I know you two never loved each other , sometimes you even fought " he said arrogantly
" but who can blame you Mr Smith, marrying a black woman must be a hard job to put up with . And its always a struggle to put them in line " he added. Before Andrew did anything I was all ready up front . I raised my hand slipping him in the face . Everyone seamed so shocked at how fast I was at that .
" your right, keeping a black woman in order can be quite a struggle " I said
" for that matter , let this be the last time you ever disrespect me and my husband or any one in this company cause that will earn you more than just kicking out of this company " I said .
i didn't give a fuck to him it affected or who wasn't pleased with my action , I will not let anyone ever disrespect me or the people I love .
" you can't kick me out like that, I am a share holder " he said.
" file a case, we shall meet in court, its there that you will know the depth of my wrath " Andrew said.
He held my hand and we continued our way . Emma on the other side moving out with us .
" why are you so happy " I asked the both of them as we waited for the valet to bring the car .
" you were so cool " Emma said so happy.
Andrew smiled widely.
" you just fought for me back there " Andrew said .
I smiled widely at them
" that bustard deserved it " Emma added .
We all laughed getting in the car .
" Ray " Andrew called in shock
" I know you missed me , so I decided to surprise you all " Ray smiled making all of us laugh hard .
Emma sat in the front and I sat behind with Andrew . I have to say though , this family is not planned but we never met by coincidence and I must say I love them . Ray started the car and we set off to go home .

" I have gotten the house " Andrew suddenly said.
" when do I see it " I smiled , this really me with joy and excitement
" not now , they are beginning the renovations tomorrow to fit your liking" he smiled .
I smiled this even made me have some Butterfiles ,looking at him like his made me even realise he is more handsome and I am really falling for him .
" don't forget to include us on the new house Mr Smith " Emma said making us laugh.
The most surprising part was that Emma spends more time at our home than his so does Ray .
" then why don't you just move in " I said joking
" I was waiting for you to say it " Emma laughed making all of us laugh.
I leaned by the door, putting my legs up. Andrew held my legs resting them his laps giving me simple massage.
" your legs must be hurting ,you used them alot today " he said .
I looked at him admiring how he looked and the new sides to him I was discovering