Exhibition

On a bright morning, people were busy crowding a place that had been decorated with paintings kept for exhibition. A little girl was seen roaming around with a cookie in her hand, munching happily. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the surroundings that held the beautiful work of art.

She turned around and her face lit up with smile as she saw a familiar person approaching her. She squealed happily as she ran forward to greet the young man who had just arrived wearing a business suit. He picked up the girl in his arms and gave her a soft kiss on cheek.

"Ar'Ae, where's my gift?" Little Yim asked as she extended her hand forward to get what she had demanded. "Awww princess, I forgot to get it. It's in car, can I get it later?" Ae asked. "Okay!! Fine!! Ar Pete is over there!!" The little girl said pointing her finger towards where her uncle stood talking to some people.

Ae placed the little girl down who ran towards her father while Ae started heading towards the cute guy. Pete was instructing the staff about the arrangement and Ae tiptoed towards him. He signaled the staff to keep quiet by placing the index finger on his lips as he stood behind Pete. Everyone nodded to whatever they were being instructed and left the place leaving the couple alone.

Ae took the opportunity to slowly place his hands on Pete's waist as he leaned forward, resting his chin on Pete's shoulder. Pete was stunned at the very moment and was about to pull away when a familiar fragrance of perfume hit his nose. He leaned back making himself comfortable in the warm embrace as he closed his eyes feeling the touch.

"You are too early." Pete said in his soft voice. "Weren't you the one who wanted to see me present here early morning? How can I deny anything for my cute wife?" Ae said as he pecked Pete's cheeks. The cute guy giggled and then turned in the embrace facing Ae. "Where's mae and por?" he inquired. "They will be coming later but since it's the big day of your life, I wanted to be present here to witness everything. I am proud of you." Ae said and kissed Pete's forehead.

"Ae, it was you who gave me courage to take this step. I am still feeling cold feet over here." Pete spoke. "I'll be here with you so don't get nervous. I want you to be happy and excited for today's day so cheer up and smile." Ae said pulling Pete's cheeks.

Pete smiled at his young lover who stood in front of him, giving him courage. "Pete!! Aw Ae, you are here already!!" Patchara spoke as she approached both the boys. "Sawasdee khrab mae." Ae greeted. "Aw Ae, you are always being polite." Patchara spoke as she nodded in response.

"Where are your parents?" Patchara inquired. "Mae, they'll be coming later. I just.......... Happen to get up early so...." Ae trailed at the end of sentence. "Ae, I know you very well. You have been worried about Pete that's why you have come early. I have taken care of both of you when you were babies and you think mae don't know anything about you two? Don't think you can fool me. I have been watching you both from childhood." Patchara spoke teasing both the boys.

"Aw mae!! Stop teasing us." Pete whined making her laugh. "You still whine like a baby even though you are grown up now." Patchara stated tidying up Pete's suit. "Well, I'll go and check the arrangements; guests have already started to arrive." She continued as she moved to leave the place.

The exhibition of Pete's paintings was organised jointly by Intouch and Pitchaya families. This was a step to let the media know that both the families were getting along very well and also to give a glimpse of Ae and Pete's relationship.

Soon, the place started to get crowded with guests and media. Reporters had come to interview the young artist and also hoped to get some sizzling gossip. Ae and Pete's friends were also present at the occasion. Ae's family arrived soon and to everyone's surprise, Ohm was tagging along his parents.