Ae's built up desire

🔞 Mature Content

Fluke and Pete finally appeared after talking to each other for 30 minutes. Fluke looked a bit red when they walked out which made Ae suspicious about what they both were up to. He looked at Pete narrowing his eyes to which Pete just smiled.

Both the couples then proceeded to join the gang for their lunch. Everyone was already seated and Tar had kept two seats reserved besides him. He immediately called out for the two cute guys asking them to sit beside him. Ae frowned seeing Tar taking Pete away every time.

After lunch Ae asked Pete to accompany him to the room saying that he wanted to talk about something. Pete knew very well about what Ae wanted to talk about so he followed him like an obedient child.

Pete walked inside the room and made himself comfortable on the couch while Ae locked the door. He then walked straight to where Pete was seated and then sat beside him while wrapping his arms around the cute guy. Pete leaned against Ae's chest while he played with the hem of his shirt.

"Why did Fluke called you?" Ae inquired. "He wanted to talk about something personal." Pete replied in a soft tone. "Personal? What is it?" Ae asked tightening his grip around Pete possessively. "Ae.... It's their private matter. We should not discuss about it." Pete said.

"Then tell me why was he looking all red when he walked out from the room?" Ae questioned. Pete turned around facing Ae and wrapped his arms around his nape while he snuggled into his chest. "He wanted to ask about few things so he had called me to his room. Just some information and advice." Pete stated.

"Information and advice? And he was all red?" Ae asked suspiciously. "Well..... He wanted to know about what precautions should be taken when you do 'it' for first time." Pete tried to explain. "You mean to say Ohm and Fluke.....?" Ae let the words hang giving Pete hint that he understood what he was trying to put forth. Pete hummed in response and then snuggled closer to Ae.

Ae placed his fingers on Pete's chin and pulled his face up so that he could look at the cute guy. "You know how beautiful you look when you are shy?" Ae asked leaning closer. Pete blushed and tried to turn away to avoid Ae's gaze. "Ae~.... Don't tease me." Pete complained.

Ae came closer and sniffed Pete's neck and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. Ae's hot breathe tickled Pete's face and his lips parted. Ae looked at Pete who had his eyes closed as he felt overwhelmed with the feeling. And this look always stripped Ae off his self-control.

Without wasting a minute, Ae immediately pulled his fiancé against him so that the cute guy was now straddling his lap. Pete gasped at the sudden action as he landed on Ae's lap, his eyes widened in surprise. Ae smirked and then caressed the cheek of his lover while looking into his eyes.

He leaned forward and gently pressed his lips to Pete while his hands moved towards the back of the fragile guy. His one hand was wrapped around the others waist while the other grabbed the nape of the cute guy. Pete snaked his arms around Ae's neck while combing them through the hairs as Ae deepened the kiss.

Ae started to suck and nibble the plushy lips turning them a darker shade. He then licked the crack and Pete parted his lips giving Ae access to his warm cave. Ae inserted his tongue inside tangling it with Pete's. They continued to kiss and saliva was getting smudged around their lips and chin.

Ae's hand moved to unbutton Pete's shirt while Pete tried to hold onto Ae's shoulder. Ae quickly unbuttoned the shirt and peeled it off from the cute guy and tossed it aside. He then hurriedly removed his shirt and threw it away while he returned back to kissing the cute guy. His hands getting tangled into the hairs of his fiance while the other had his hands hooked around the neck.