Hurt

Ae was a bit confused over his father's decision and wanted to talk to him about it but since Nahm was present inside the office, he had to stay calm.

After the meeting was over, Ohm took Fluke out for a lunch. He had already booked a table for both of them at an expensive restaurant. He drove towards the restaurant with a beaming smile. The reason for his happiness wasn't just the success of meeting but also the fact that he was able to clear some amount of misunderstanding between him and Fluke.

They entered the restaurant and the waitress guided them towards the table. Ohm had already placed order for food without letting Fluke know about it. When the food arrived, the little boy was a bit surprised since it was all his favorite. He looked up at Ohm who just smiled at him.

Even after years of being apart and without any contact, Ohm still remembered every detail about Fluke. And how could he forget something about the person who meant everything for him? Ohm gestured Fluke to continue with the food as he started with his. There was a little talk in between and Fluke was finally opening up to Ohm.

Ohm had many questions in mind to ask but for time being, he thought that it was better to take baby steps then hurrying with everything to end up ruined. After the lunch, he drove back towards the company.

Nahm was furious about the whole incident and wanted to take revenge. She had excused herself from senior Intouch's office for lunch. When she reached the parking lot, she saw Ohm and Fluke getting out of the car. Fluke had a sweet smile playing on his lips and Ohm's gaze was fixed on him. They walked inside the building and Ohm didn't even notice the women standing there, shooting daggers at the little boy.

Fluke resumed him work after returning from the meeting. He was busy with some files when Ae called him asking him to come to the cabin. Fluke immediately left the place and walked towards Ae's cabin. He knocked on the door and then entered inside. Ae motioned him to sit down and the little boy obeyed to the order.

"Fluke, did Ohm give you any trouble?" Ae inquired as he was concerned about his secretary. "No, everything is fine. On the contrary, I feel that I must have been a trouble for him." Fluke replied in a low voice. "Huh?! What do you mean?" Ae questioned with furrowed brows as he heard those words.

Fluke narrated him everything that had happened and Ae was listening to each and every detail attentively. After Fluke was done explaining, Ae asked, "Do you want to give him a chance?"

"I want to. Because I could hear the sincerity and guilt in his voice. Also, I want to know the truth for once and for all. If whatever Ohm said is the truth then I'll end up being with the person I love the most. And if not....... I would learn the biggest lesson of my life to never trust him. At least, I could tell my heart not to love someone who would break it." Fluke replied

Ae knew that Fluke's decision was going to affect everyone's life and if things went the other way round, it would be a disaster. "Then I want you to tell me everything about you and Ohm from now on. I don't need the details but inform me beforehand if you are going out with him. I want to make sure that my nong doesn't get hurt again." Ae stated.

Fluke nodded in response and smiled at Ae. He was overwhelmed with the concern that his boss had for him. Even though Ae was brother of Ohm, he still wanted to protect this little fragile life in every way possible.

Fluke returned back to his desk and started with his work. Ohm was already paying attention to him and he could see that the boy was immersed in his work. How he wished that it would have been a different situation from the present so that he could be the one who would be able to go out with Fluke all the time. He would spend his time with the boy and things would have been way better. He was grateful to his father who gave him an opportunity to make things right with Fluke.