Taking care

It was 10.00 am and Fluke eyes were swollen and red from crying. Even though he didn't make any noise, the tears flowed out of his eyes. Then he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder and he turned his head to look at the person.

He saw Pete standing next to him. He got up and hugged Pete as he let his tears keep escaping. "It's alright." Pete tried to assure while rubbing fluke's back soothingly. "I have spoken to Ae and we are going out. Come with me." Pete said.

Fluke nodded and then walked out of the building with Pete. Ae knew that Fluke was feeling hurt after slapping Ohm and he wanted to make him feel at ease. Pete got into the car and drove out of the parking lot. He drove through the streets carefully heading towards the remote village he and Ae used to visit. Fluke was confused as he took in the surroundings. "P'Pete, where are we going?" the little boy asked.

"A place where you could finally breathe and smile. Trust me." Pete assured as he continued to drive. They reached a small gate and Pete got out to open it. He then returned back to the vehicle and drove inside heading towards the clearing.

Finally, Pete parked the car in front of a cottage that had a luxurious look. The surrounding area was covered with dense trees giving the place a warm and beautiful touch. Pete got out of the car followed by Fluke.

"Where are we?" Fluke asked in confusion. "This is Intouch's vacation cottage. I used to come here with Ae when we were in college. Ae loved to go camping and all so we used to spend vacation here." Pete said as he made his way towards the cottage. Fluke followed him like an obedient child.

Pete opened the door and walked inside and then started to pull the curtains aside letting the sunlight enter to brighten the place. Fluke was amazed with the interior. "Sit down, I'll get something to eat. I forgot the bags in car." Pete said and then walked out of the place to get the bags he had left in car.

Fluke got up from the place and then approached the nearby window to look out. It offered a beautiful mountain view. There was a vast stretch of grass that led to the foot of mountain. On the other side, there was a small lake with shrubs having pink flowers growing around the edge of it. Fluke's eyes twinkled as he took in the beautiful view.

He was busy admiring the beauty when he felt two arms enveloping him. He got stunned and turned around only to find Ohm's face inches away from his. His eyes widened and he hugged Ohm letting tears roll down his cheeks. "I am sorry..... I am really sorry for hurting you." Fluke said in between sobs. "Ssshhh... It's alright. It was not your fault. I knew everything beforehand. Calm down and stop blaming yourself." Ohm tried to hush the little boy.

After a while Fluke seemed to calm down and little sniffles could be heard. Ohm guided him towards the nearby sofa and made him sit down. "Where is P'Pete?" Fluke inquired as he didn't see the cute guy for a while. "He already left. Ae had asked him to bring you here so that we could talk for a while. Ae will be waiting for him so he left immediately." Ohm explained.

"P'Ae asked P'Pete to drive me here?" Fluke asked in surprise. "Yes. Ae thought that you'll be feeling sad and will need some time to recover so he had already planned everything yesterday. We will have to act like this till the person responsible for everything is caught. Ae already spoke to Pete's brother about investigating the matter." Ohm said wrapping his arms around Fluke.

"But wouldn't it be suspicious that you and I are both not present at the company?" Fluke asked in concern. "Well, everyone knows that you have gone out with Pete. And Pete will be heading straight home so that no one will know where you are. And I have left office to attend an important meeting. Por and Ae had already taken care of everything so you need not worry. We will be returning back in eve. Ae and Pete will come to pick you up since we cannot risk anyone seeing us together." Ohm cleared.