Chance

Ae was woken up from his sleep from the beeping of his daily alarm which was set at 5.00 am. He reached his hand for the cell phone and then looked at the screen with his half sleepy eyes. He managed to put off the disturbing sound before returning the cell phone back to its original position.

He turned around to see the sleeping beauty besides him who was snoring cutely. He smiled looking at his fiancé who was sleeping peacefully undisturbed from the sound of the alarm. He moved closer wrapping his arms around the fragile figure and peppering kisses over his face.

Pete stirred in his sleep trying to get rid of the 'thing' disturbing his sleep. He opened his eyes slowly only to be met with the dark orbs of his young lover. "Good morning Ae." Pete greeted in his croaky morning voice. Ae pulled him closer and pecked his lips while he replied, "Good morning love."

"What time you'll be leaving for office?" Pete inquired. "At 8.00 am. You can sleep for a while." Ae replied. Pete snuggled closer to him, nuzzling into his neck while he spoke, "Umm..... I don't want to sleep. I want Ae to hug me." Ae sighed and pulled his cute baby closer allowing him to feel the warmth.

They lay in the bed till it was time for them to get up and do their morning routine. After they were done, the couple walked down the stairs, heading towards the dining room. Sun was already seated at the dining table and as soon as he saw Pete, he winked at him teasingly. Pete blushed realizing what Sun was trying to say.

The breakfast was a bit noisy since Yim demanded that Ae should drop her at school and Ae agreed happily to do so. Little did Ae know that there was a big surprise waiting for him at office.

Intouch Co-operation:

Senior Intouch arrived early at work and saw Fluke already present at his desk, busy with the work. He smiled to himself as he saw the hard working young boy. "Fluke, come to my cabin," Senior Intouch instructed as he walked towards his cabin.

Fluke nodded in response and then followed the aged man like obedient kid. After entering the office, senior Intouch asked Fluke to sit down while he made a call.

"Nahm, have Fluke arrived?" he asked while he looked at the guy sitting in front of him. "Not yet sir. I am waiting for him since last one hour." The women on the other line replied. "Well, you can wait for him later. Please come to my cabin right now." The businessman spoke making Fluke get confused as to what the head of the company was upto.

There was a knock on the door and Nahm entered pretending to be innocent. She walked towards the table without looking at the person sitting on the chair. "So, Fluke haven't arrived?" senior Intouch asked again. "No sir! I have been waiting for him." Nahm said pretending to be honest.

"Well, I have some work for you. I want to see the account details of this month today itself. You are going to sit in front of me and do all the work." Senior Intouch ordered and then diverted his gaze towards Fluke and softened his features while he spoke, "Fluke, you'll be accompanying Ohm for a meeting and assist him whole day. I'll talk to Ae about this so get your things ready because you are leaving in 30 minutes along with Ohm.

Nahm turned around almost breaking her neck when she heard Fluke's name. The colors left her face as she saw Fluke already sitting inside the cabin and then she was enraged after senior Intouch asked Fluke to accompany Ohm to meeting.

Fluke left the place and Nahm was left frozen trying to register everything that had just happened. Senior Intouch made another call and soon Ohm entered the cabin. "Ohm, I have asked Nahm to take care of some work for me so Fluke will be accompanying you to the meeting. Also, I have instructed him about everything. Good luck." The father said and then winked at his son.