Oblivious Nahm

"Ae, I want to....." the voice coming through the door made Ae snap back and look up only to see his father standing with his back towards them. Senior Intouch came to ask Ae about something but then felt awkward as he observed something he shouldn't have. He immediately turned his back toward the couple and then spoke in a low voice, "Ae, I'll wait for you in my cabin."

Thankfully, Pete had his back towards the door so the father couldn't notice what they were exactly up to. Pete now felt shy for having being caught in the situation and didn't knew how to face his father-in-law. He slid down from Ae's lap and then started buttoning up his shirt in hurry while Ae rubbed his neck a bit embarrassed about what had happened.

"Err... I-I'll talk to por and return. Just wait over here." Ae said and then bolted out of his cabin not knowing what to do while hurriedly walking towards his father's office with a tomato red face. He knocked on the door and entered the office and saw his father already seated in his chair. He took few steps towards the desk and stood in front, waiting for his father to scold him for having been careless.

"Ae, I suppose all our offices have knob for door which you can use to lock your office. And I think your office door has one too. So, henceforth if you want to do something, please lock the door so that the aged person like me wouldn't have to witness something like that." Senior Intouch spoke teasingly.

"Por, I am sorry..." Ae apologized with a guilty tone. "That's alright son. I was young too." The father said and winked at Ae. "Okay, so I had come to inquire about Fluke. I heard he is in medical room." Senior Intouch spoke. "Yes, his knee got injured before meeting and was bleeding continuously so I called Lay to do the first aid. But later I was informed that he didn't had breakfast so he fainted. I had asked Lay to make him take rest. He had been working to complete all the work that had been pending for long time and also been taking care of some of Nahm's work." Ae informed.

"Nahm, that women!! I am starting to get headache because of her. Today she behaved rudely with Pete and then again she keeps complaining about Fluke. Also, she is lacking her focus on job. I don't know what she had been up to when she went for vacation for almost a month." Senior Intouch spoke exasperatedly.

"Por, don't stress yourself. I'll think over it and then decide what to do. Let's watch her for a while before we take some action." Ae stated. "Okay. You may leave and tell my son-in-law to meet me before leaving." The father spoke teasingly making Ae blush. Ae nodded in response and then left his father's office heading straight towards his cabin.

When Ae opened the door, Pete had already tidied up himself and was sitting on the couch waiting for him. "I am sorry love for whatever happened." Ae spoke with guilt. "Ae, how am gonna face por after all this?" Pete said pouting his lips. "You don't need to worry about it. Por knows that we are young and he just advised me to lock the door henceforth." Ae said rubbing his nape.

"Ae, how can you be so shameless to talk about it so casually? I wonder what por will be thinking about me." Pete was now getting concerned about the situation. "Pete, por won't think anything wrong about you so don't stress yourself. He wants to meet you. You can go and talk to him and then we will go to meet Fluke." Ae stated. Pete somehow gathered courage to face his father-in-law and walked towards his office.

He knocked the door and slowly opened it. He stepped in and closed the door while he walked towards the desk. "Oh, Pete! There you are my son-in-law. I hope Ae isn't giving you much trouble. I know he is very naughty. Also, am sorry about what happened earlier. I have scolded Ae for being this careless." Senior Intouch spoke trying to ease out the atmosphere.

Pete could feel himself getting relaxed and started to talk with the father more freely. After spending some time in senior Intouch's office, Pete finally took his leave and returned back to Ae's office.