Truth

"Phi, what's that mark on your neck?" Ae questioned pointing towards Ohm's neck. The elder brother fished out his cell phone from his pocket and switched to the camera changing the mode to front camera. He inspected his neck trying to see what Ae was implying to. "Nahm!!!" He groaned in irritation realizing the actual reason why fluke had avoided him.

"Were you......" Ae trailed at the end of the sentence letting Ohm explain his side. "No no no no!!! Absolutely not! I asked her to leave but I didn't know she was going to play this card against Fluke. Damn!!! I should have known it from the way she acted." Ohm spoke in frustration. "Then, I think it's better to make things right. Do you think you could fish out the truth from Nahm without letting her know what you are doing?" Ae asked. "You want me to trick her?" Ohm wanted to confirm.

Ae nodded in response and Ohm thought for a while before replying, "Yes, I can." There was a firm determination in his voice as he spoke. "Then leave the rest to me. Tomorrow, I'll make sure to arrange everything and you will have to trap Nahm with words. Once Fluke knows about what had happen, you won't have to explain anything." Ae spoke.

Ohm felt relaxed knowing that Ae was ready to help him in this matter. "Thank you Ae. Thank you very much. And am sorry for everything I did to you. I was a complete asshole for hurting such a wonderful brother. I am glad that you finally got your happiness." Ohm's words sounded sincere as he spoke.

"It's alright phi. I don't blame you for anything. If it wasn't for you, I would have never found anyone as beautiful as Pete." Ae replied with a smile on his face. Both the brothers returned back to their office planning of getting things done by tomorrow.

Ae finished his work and left for home. He wanted to meet Pete but the cute guy was busy with some company related matter. And as impatient as Ae was, he found it really difficult to stay away from his cute fiancé.

The next day:

Ohm and Ae arrived at the company and Ae informed Ohm about his plan. Ohm called Nahm to the conference room saying that he wanted to check the presentation prior to presenting it in front of the other company. Ae than called Fluke and asked him to get the conference room ready for the meeting.

When Fluke reached the conference room, he heard someone talking inside and he froze in his track as he heard Ohm's voice. "Nahm, what do you want? Do you think it's good throwing yourself at me all the time?" Ohm asked frustrated. "Ohm, I want you to pay attention to me. I want you to see me the way you look at Fluke. I agree that it was my mistake that I tried to do something when you denied it but what can I do? I want you!" Nahm replied in pleading tone.

"So that's the reason you left that mark on my neck making it look like we actually did something? Are you not concerned about what others are going to think about you?" Ohm asked. "Ohm, I don't care about others. I only care for you." Nahm confessed.

"That doesn't answer what you did yesterday Nahm!" Ohm snarled. "What I did yesterday? Did you forget how you rejected me yesterday when I tried to kiss you? You just asked me to leave as if you were disgusted with my presence." Nahm spoke in a hoarse tone. She sounded almost crying as she tried to explain.

"And what about your looks? Did you see how you looked when you walked out of my cabin? Was it a good thing for others to look at and judge you?" Ohm questioned. "I wasn't concerned about others when I did it. I wanted to make clear to Fluke that you belong to me and he should stop being around you. I don't like him." Nahm screamed.

"Shut up Nahm!! You have no right to decide about anything or anyone and especially when it comes to Fluke. We are not in a relationship that you can claim me to be yours. If I ever see a drop of tear in his eyes because of you, I will make you pay. I am letting everything slide because of our friendship." Ohm shot back and left the place fuming in anger. He was enraged by the words of Nahm and wanted to make her pay right there but having thought of the times Nahm had supported him, he let it go.