Sweet family

Ae and Pete were having great time in their new house. The couple would indulge in different activities when at home apart from visiting their parents. Pete and Ae had managed to plant variety of flower plants around the house, especially roses.

They would leave for office together and Pete would be the first one to return back. He would prepare a steaming cups of coffee for the two when Ae would return. Ae would have a beaming smile on his face after entering the house since he would be met with the smiling face of his husband. This was the perfect life he had dreamed of. Nothing could make him more happy then being in their love nest.

It was a usual evening when Ae returned home with a smiling face. He opened the door and heard the sound of someone giggling. He thought that Pete must be talking to someone and giggling on the phone and then his evil mind planned a naughty idea. He tiptoed inside the house all ready to pounce on Pete when his eyes felt on the little girl seated on the kitchen counter.

She turned her head around and squealed loudly after seeing Ae. "Ar'Ae!!! I missed you." She said jumping from the counter and rushing towards Ae. "Yim! Careful... you might hurt yourself." Pete said. Ae picked up the little girl and started to pepper her with kisses. The little girl squealed and squirmed while trying to push his face away.

"When did you arrive?" Ae inquired. "In afternoon!" She replied. "P'sun and Deli had some function to attend and Yim was insisting on visiting us so they thought of dropping her here." Pete replied. "That's great! It's been long that we have spent some time together." Ae replied walking inside the kitchen and placing the girl back on the counter.

"Ae, get fresh. I'll get the coffee ready. The cupcakes will be ready soon." Pete said. "Hmm... I have been wandering what's the delicious smell is about. I'll be quick." Ae said and pecked Pete's cheeks before rushing towards the bedroom. Pete blushed and then continued with his work.

"Ar'Ae loves Ar'Pete a lot." Little Yim said looking at her cute uncle. "Yes princess... He does..." Pete replied in a soft voice. He then moved to grab a bowl to prepare frosting for cupcakes. Yim was looking attentively at her uncle who was now whipping the cream. She could smell the vanilla flavor and her mouth started to water.

After sometime, Pete was done with the frosting and then scooped a little amount of it with his finger and put it in his mouth to check the taste. It was perfectly sweet. He then removed the cupcakes and started to spread the frosting over it. Little Yim was helping him with sprinkling the cupcakes with candy sprinkles. The two were having great time. Pete's hand were stained with the cream so he tried to lick it off just like little Yim was doing. Ae got fresh and arrived at the kitchen's door to see Pete licking the cream off his fingers. "I would love to do that......" Ae spoke unconsciously making the two turn their heads towards the owner of the voice. Ae was a bit flustered and then hurried to correct, "I would love to eat that..."

Even though Ae tried to cover up, Pete knew what exactly Ae was saying. He blushed a bit while he moved to wash his hands. He dried his hands and then moved to get cups to pour the coffee. After they were done with the arranging, Pete and Ae carried the plates and cups towards the living room and placed them on the table. Pete switched on the television since Yim wanted to watch her favorite cartoon.

The little girl picked up the cupcake and began taking large bites. Her mouth was full and face smudged with cream. Pete picked up a tissue and cleaned her face while the little girl continued eating. After finishing two cupcakes, the little girl declared herself full and then leaned against Pete.

Pete wrapped his arm around the little girl while he continued to sip his coffee. Ae was looking at the two with admiration. He picked up one of the cupcake and took a bite. He felt the cream melting in his mouth and the sweetness of the cake made him almost moan. "These are nice." Ae complimented. "Thanks.... Yim usually loves cupcakes so mae used to make them. I used to help her so I just knew how to make. If you like, then I'll prepare them more often." Pete replied.