Found

Ae got ready to leave the office and then thought of checking whether Fluke had left or not. He walked towards the desk of the little guy and saw that he wasn't there. He assumed that the boy would have left and then moved to leave but something caught his attention.

He turned around and saw Fluke's bag on the desk. He thought of waiting for the little boy as it was already past 6.30 pm. He had been waiting for almost 15 minutes but the boy was nowhere to be seen. He thought that Fluke must have left the bag behind thinking it wasn't important and then proceeded to leave.

He reached the receptionist desk and then greeted her and walked out heading towards the parking lot. But something made him stop and he turned back and headed towards the receptionist desk. He had the gut feeling that's something was wrong.

"Nong, what time did Fluke leave?" Ae inquired. "Sir, Fluke haven't left yet." The girl informed. Ae started to get bad feelings about it. He hurried to Fluke's desk and still there was no sign of the boy. He hurried to check the restroom to find if the boy was there inside but there was no sign of him. His worries started to peak as the little boy was nowhere to be seen.

He bolted towards the room that held CCTV camera monitor. He slammed the door open and then hurried towards the monitor. The people sitting there were a bit surprised and scared at the same time.

"I want to see the footage that will allow me to see Fluke's desk!" Ae stated. "Now!" He growled making everyone jump. The head then rushed towards the monitor and did some few clicks and Ae could finally see the little boy. He watched carefully and saw Fluke leaving with the bag and return again after sometime. He knew something was wrong.

"Show me the footage of the elevator section of the same timing." Ae ordered. The person immediately did as he was told and Ae saw Nahm calling for Fluke. He narrowed his eyes as he watched everything that happened. He understood that Nahm had purposely stopped Fluke and she had some evil plans.

"I want to see the footage of where Fluke was headed to. Do it right now!" Ae shouted. Everyone inside the room could sense the anger radiating through Ae and they knew that incase something happens Ae was not going to spare anyone.

Ae watched the footage and then saw Fluke entering the store room. The, there was another guy who tiptoed to the door and close it shut. He then locked it and rushed away. Everything looked suspicious but in present situation, Ae's concern was Fluke.

"I want medical team to be stand by and all the lights to the basement section to be turned on before I reach there. Hurry!" Ae ordered and then rushed out of the room. He made a quick trip to retrieve the key for the store room. He bolted towards the elevator and got inside and then punched the button for basement.

When he reached, he could see the lights were on. He fished out the key while he rushed towards the room. He unlocked the door and pushed it open only to find Fluke lying on floor. His face was pale and the body was turning cold.

Ae removed his jacket and wrapped it around Fluke and picked him up. He carried the little boy out of the room and got into the elevator. He made his way towards the medical room. As soon as Lay saw Ae coming she rushed towards him and checked for the little boy. Ae placed Fluke on the bed and Lay started the treatment.

Ae then walked out of the room and called Pete asking him to come to office. Pete understood that something was wrong and hurried towards Intouch co-operation. Sun was a bit suspicious and insisted on accompanying his younger brother.

Pete reached the company and parked his car and called Ae to ask where he was. Ae informed Pete that he was in medical room along with Lay and Fluke. Pete and Sun hurried inside and made their way towards the elevator. Pete was getting more and more anxious with passing time.