Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??

"Ar Ae......." There was a click sound followed by tiny footsteps. Ae hurriedly pulled away from Pete in panic. Thankfully, the little kid was in the balcony and didn't witness any of the act between the two. He immediately rushed towards the little girl and picked her up in his arms allowing Pete to calm himself.

The cute guy was flustered thinking about what would have happened if his little niece would have seen them. He took in a sharp breathe and walked towards the two. "Ar'Pete, you didn't tell me that Ar'Ae will be coming home." Yim complained. "Sorry sweet, it was a surprise." Ae replied sparing Pete from all the tantrums that Yim would throw later. "Yeahhhh!! I love surprises." The little girl spoke happily.

Ae then let the child stand on her feet and then went to unlock the door. Since her Ar'Ae had come for visit, little Yim was very happy and was talking to him all this while. Ae wanted to spend some time with Pete but looks like someone else needs his attention at present.

"Yim!! Yim!!" Deli called her daughter as soon as she reached home. The little girl squealed in joy and then rushed out of the room leaving her two uncles alone. "Pete, why didn't you tell me that Yim was here?" Ae asked. "As if you let me speak a word." Pete muttered. "Huh?! What did I do?" Ae pretended to be innocent. "Ae knows what Ae did. You should not ask me. Thank God Yim didn't see anything." Pete let out a sigh of relief.

"Hmmm... That was close." Ae said. "It's the second important lesson of the day for you." Pete stated. Ae turned his head to look at Pete who was standing with his hands folded over his chest. "Huh?! What did you say?" Ae questioned. "Well, Err.... You should check around before you do something." Pete replied a bit shy.

"So, now you are gonna tell me what I have to do! Wait there let me teach you a lesson." Ae said as he rushed towards Pete. Pete stepped aside trying to get away from Ae and rushed towards the couch. Ae ran after him and Pete was trying his best not to get caught. After sometime, Pete tried to slip past Ae and Ae quickly grabbed his wrist and turned him around, pinning him to the nearby wall. "Ae, the door is unlmmmpppfgh." Pete's words got swallowed as Ae pressed his lips against his.

He was left in sucking and nibbling those soft plushy lips. They tasted so good that Ae would keep kissing his cute lover whole day. He slowly loosened his grip on Pete's hand and then lowered his hands to Pete's waist holding him in place while he continued to abuse his lips. Pete's hands were resting on Ae's shoulders.

"Ae, why don't you..... Oops!! Am sorry." Patchara's words were heard from the door as she immediately turned her back. Ae had to pull away in hurry and he was a bit disappointed. "Today is not my day..." Ae muttered to himself as he was being interrupted the whole day. He felt like taking Pete away from everyone so that he could spend all his time with him.

Pete steadied himself and then approached his mother with his cheeks dusted crimson. "Mae... Err..." Pete tried to speak but all the words got caught in his throat. "Pete, I was thinking of asking Ae to stay here over night. He haven't been here for a while and Yim too wants to spend some time with both of you." Patchara spoke.

Ae who heard those words, immediately rushed out of the room. "Mae, but - " "I would love too" Pete was cut off mid-sentence as Ae appeared in the view and immediately responded to Patchara.

Pete's eyes shifted from Patchara to Ae, who was now grinning at him. Surely, Pete knew what that grin meant. "Okay then, get fresh and come down for dinner. We'll be waiting for you." Patchara spoke with a smile.

She then made her way downstairs as Ae turned towards Pete with a naughty smile on his lips. "So....... I was thinking...." Ae said coming closer. "No way AE!!" Pete said and rushed inside his room. Wrong move! Ae soon entered the room and locked the door before heading towards his fiance.