Tricked

Ae already talked with Fluke about what Sun had asked him to inform the little boy. Fluke understood the situation and promised to avoid Ohm as much as possible.

Only two weeks were left for Ae and Pete's wedding and the couple was busy sorting out the mess rather than looking after the preparations. Pete did managed to get few things done between all the chaos but most of the important things were still left to be taken care of.

The next day Ae arrived at office and found Fluke busy with the work. He smiled at the cute guy and headed towards his cabin. After a while Nahm walked in and stood in front of fluke's desk with a smug expression. Fluke was a bit annoyed finding the women standing in front of him again.

"I knew it, Ohm will toy you around and throw you aside just like he did few years back." Nahm started to pester. Fluke kept his concentration on work while the women continued with her talk. Something inside him was telling him that she was doing it purposely so he tried to call Ae without letting Nahm know. When Ae picked up the call he heard what Nahm was speaking.

"I had told you to stay away from Ohm but see, Ohm cheated on you. If you would have listened to me earlier, it would have saved you from lot of trouble. But it's never too late to realize where you stand." Nahm's tone was vicious as she spoke.

"So, are you happy that me and Ohm are not together? You always tried to make me realize that I wasn't good enough. I hope this would satisfy your hunger for being the center of someone's attention." Fluke snapped.

"Oh my!!! The little kitten learnt to talk? How nice! But what's the use? Ohm already cheated on you and you are good for nothing. I think even his family is happy after knowing that you have broken up with him. So much drama for a small letter. Anyways, I am happy that Ohm don't have to be with someone weaker." Nahm spat. "If you are done pouring out the poison from your heart then I would rather prefer you allow me to continue my work, I don't have the habit of keeping my work piling up." Fluke shot back.

"As if am interested in talking with someone like you." Nahm huffed and left. After the women was out of sight, Fluke placed the phone against his ear and spoke, "P'Ae, were you able to listen to anything?"

"Nong, you did a great job. You are too smart and this conversation is going to help us. I have already recorded everything so don't worry. You continue with your work and I'll take care of the rest. In case you need anything, then let me know." Ae spoke.

Fluke disconnected the call and placed the phone back into the place. He continued with his work while he tried to avoid looking in the direction of Ohm's cabin.

Nahm had a victorious look on her face and she tried to show Fluke that she had won. She walked towards Ohm's cabin carrying some files while she had her gaze fixed on Fluke. She smirked and entered Ohm's cabin. Fluke knew that he should not worry but somewhere his heart was getting clenched at the sight. He remembered how last time Nahm had caused misunderstanding between them.

Still the little boy tried to be brave and ignored everything that was happening. Nahm didn't just stop after going into the cabin ones. Her visits became frequent and Ohm got annoyed with her behavior. He called his father informing him about the situation and left the office early. He knew that Fluke will be hurt and didn't want to let Nahm create some more misunderstandings again.

Just when he stepped out of his office, Nahm came rushing and collided against him. Out of impulse, Ohm grabbed her preventing her from falling but the women took advantage of the situation. She pulled Ohm by nape and pressed her lips against his. Ohm's eyes widened and he realized that he got tricked again. He immediately pushed the women aside while he wiped his lips off.