Epilogue

After waking up from sleep, Ae felt a bit better. He opened his eyes to see his husband sitting beside him with a frowning face. He gently placed his hand over Pete's trying to gain his attention. "Is this why you wanted me to wake up? So that I could see you faint?" Pete asked with a disappointed tone.

"Sorry love, when you didn't wake up, I didn't know what to do. I was scared to leave you even for a moment. And also, nothing seemed right without you. How can I ever think of anything else besides you?" Ae questioned. "But I had promised you that I'll always be with you. How can I leave you alone? We are bound to stay together for a life time." Pete reminded.

"Then, don't leave me alone henceforth. Don't do anything that would make me worry and fear. I had enough of this constant anxiety. I can't take it more. No matter what, you will have to stay with me. Get it?" Ae asked in a firm tone. Pete nodded in response and smiled at his husband.

"Ae should know that I'll never leave him. Even if I am away, my heart will always be with you." Pete said and kissed Ae's hand. The younger smiled at his husband.

After spending two more days in hospital, Pete was finally discharged. Tuli insisted on taking the cute guy home since she wanted to make sure Pete is well fed and taking medicine on time. Nobody dared to object the mother who was very firm on her decision.

Nahm was produced in the court for trials. She tried her best to get out of all the mess but nothing helped. During hearing, there were lot of documents and evidences produced against her that led her to be marked as guilty. The judge sentenced her for lifetime imprisonment. She tried to plead but nothing helped. Sun made sure that the women will not be able to leave the prison for rest of her life.

2 months later:

"Stop it Ae... We need to leave now. Mae will be waiting for us. She already called me three times." Pete said while pushing his husband's face away who was trying to kiss him. "One last time. I promise to be good." Ae said. "You said the same earlier." Pete stated. "I don't think so, there must been hearing mistake. Only one na... Please.... I promise that I won't go beyond." Ae promised.

Pete eyed his husband suspiciously and then leaned forward pressing his lips to Ae. The young man wrapped his arms around his cute husband and pulled him closer while deepening the kiss. He could taste the coffee which Pete had few minutes ago. He tilted his head planning of having a good French kiss but the moment was interrupted from the ringing of Pete's cell phone.

Pete broke the kiss and then removed his cell phone and saw Tuli's incoming call. He turned the cell phone around showing Ae the screen that was now flashing Tuli's ID. "You speak!" Pete said thrusting the cell phone in Ae's hand and walking away. Ae picked up the call and placed the cell phone against his ear and greeted his mother.

"You naughty kid! Stop troubling my son-in-law and reach here within 15 minutes. Try to be late and you'll see what I'll do!" Tuli threatened. Ae was about to speak but the line was disconnected. He looked at the cell phone and then at his husband who was giggling. "You did it purposely. Right?" Ae said stepping closer.

"Ae, I already told you mae called me 3 times but you were not ready to listen. Now let's get going otherwise, she might come here." Pete said. "Why is it that every time there's function, you are being taken away by mae?" Ae asked with a frown.

"Why don't you tag along. You won't have to complain later." Pete stated. "Yeah... Sure... I'll tag along and get scolded by mae. Let it be! I can't do anything when it comes to mae. Let's get going." Ae said while grabbing the car keys and walking out of the house with Pete following him.

He soon drove out and reached the place within 12 minutes. Pete hurriedly walked inside leaving Ae behind. After parking the car, Ae walked into the venue where Ohm and Fluke's wedding was going to be held. When he walked in, he saw Tuli and Pete speaking in hushing tone along with Patchara and Sun. Ae sighed and then walked to greet his brother.