My naughty husband

🔞 Mature Content

It was dark outside when Pete was finally awake. He moved a bit and turned around trying to find Ae but the other side of bed was empty. Pete frowned and then turned around pulling the blankets to his chest and hugging them tightly.

There was a sound of door opening but Pete didn't turn around to look at the person. He then felt some movement beside him and then a warm kiss was planted on his cheeks. He smiled but tried to pretend to be asleep.

"I know you are awake. Come, let's have food." Ae said pulling Pete. "Umm... Let me sleep." Pete protested pushing Ae away. "You can sleep after having food." Ae replied still holding on to him. "I want to sleep now." Pete said burying his face into the pillows.

Ae leaned forward and pressed his lips over Pete's spine and started to trace the skin. Pete squirmed at the touches and tried to free himself. "Ae~ Stop it! It's ticklish!" Pete said trying to put a halt to Ae's activities. Ae didn't listen to a words and went lower tracing the skin making Pete keep wriggling in the bed. His hands were firmly holding the cute guy.

"Ae..... Ahh.... Ae... Stop it..." Pete tried to get Ae's attention but Ae wanted to tease his husband. He then started to move upwards still tracing the skin. His hands sensually moved over the silky smooth skin feeling every inch of it. He then pressed his chest over Pete's back and licked his ear.

Pete let out a moan making Ae suck the soft spot. Pete tried to arch his back but was pressed back onto the mattress by Ae. Ae's hand moved to interlace his fingers with Pete and he brought them above their head. Pete could feel the dominance radiating through Ae's body.

Ae brought his lips to Pete's ear and whispered, "If you don't want to have food then I'll have you in dinner rather than food." Pete could hear the threat in the sentence and tried to free himself from Ae's grip.

In all the movements, Pete turned around to face Ae and Ae's lips landed on Pete's chest. The cute guy's breathe hitched at the touch and his hands moved unconsciously to pull Ae closer. Ae's lips slowly traveled upwards and landed on Pete's lips. They kissed softly for a while before Ae pulled away.

"Have food na." Ae said coaxing his cute husband. Pete looked at Ae with pouting face showing his disappointment. "Why is my baby sulking?" Ae asked pinching Pete's cheeks. "When I woke up Ae was not there besides me. Don't Ae know Pete wants to see Ae every time Pete wake up?" Pete asked with a frowning face.

"Sorry na. You were deep in sleep so I thought of preparing food for us. Don't be angry na... Please..." Ae started to pacify his husband. He inched closer to Pete and started to pepper his face with kisses. The cute guy started to giggle and tried to push Ae a bit. His hands still resting on Ae's shoulder as Ae looked at him. "Please have food na. I have prepared your favorite." Ae pleaded. Pete smiled at his husband and moved to sit up and Ae helped him.

Ae fed Pete while taking some bites for himself. He knew that Pete loved to be babied and Ae loved to pamper his husband. After they were done with food Ae helped Pete to lay down while he carried the plates back to the kitchen.

By the time Ae finished cleaning and returned to bedroom, Pete was already asleep. Ae stripped himself off the clothes and then slipped into the blanket wrapping his arms around his cute husband. Pete stirred in sleep and faced Ae and snuggled closer to him in sleep. Ae's gaze landed on Pete's lips and he wanted to have him again. His length was already getting hard at the thought and he knew that it wouldn't be right to wake up his husband.

He tried to untangle himself from Pete in order to take care of the problem that was getting created down. But as soon as Ae tried to free himself, Pete tightened his hold over Ae not letting him go. As Ae made some movements to free himself, Pete opened his eyes and looked at his husband.