Honeymoon

🔞 Mature Content

Third person's POV:

Pete's eyes trailed from the large walls that were painted with different shades of cream color to the large glass covering the maximum area of the wall offering a view of the seashore. A gentle breeze blew past his face making him close his eyes and lose himself in the paradise. The sounds of wave crashing on the shore acted like a soothing music to his heart.

Then a warm touch made him open his eyes and he found Ae hugging him from behind. Ae's hot breathe against his neck sent shiver all over his body. Ae pressed his soft lips over the silky smooth skin making the cute guy take in a sharp breathe. His hands travelling to hold the other's and he interlaced their fingers together.

"Ae......" Pete whispered his husband's name closing his eyes and leaning into the touch. "Hmmm... You like it?" Ae asked in his raspy voice peppering kisses over Pete's neck. "Y-Yes..." Pete tried to reply and tilted his head giving Ae better access to his neck.

Ae kept kissing Pete's neck but now his lips were moving over the nape and he would occasionally lick the soft spot making Pete moan. "Ae..." Pete called again trying to gain his husband's attention who responded to him by holding him firmly.

"I love you..." Ae whispered against Pete's neck while his lips brushed the skin. "I love you too..." Pete replied and tried to free his hands. Ae freed his grip and brought his hands to rest on the hips of his husband while he still continued to kiss. Pete moved his hands over Ae's arm squeezing the biceps and then trying to reach for the face of his husband. He tilted his head and Ae was busy sucking the skin and Pete's hand moved up and grabbed some of the strands of Ae's hairs pulling him closer.

Their breathing was getting heavy with each touch and they couldn't hold on anymore. Ae turned Pete around and then pinned him to the glass wall while pressing himself to him. Pete's hands travelling to Ae's back as Ae brought their lips together. It was a different feeling now than the earlier. His emotions were flowing through his lips and conveyed through his actions.

Without any further delay, Ae picked up his husband and carried him to the bedroom. He opened the door revealing a giant bed which took up most of the space of the room. Ae carried Pete towards the bed and gently place him over the soft mattress before hovering over him. His gaze landing on the rosy pink lips that were swollen from the abuse. He leaned forward and captured them savoring the sweet taste and moved to suck and nibble the soft flesh.

 He leaned forward and captured them savoring the sweet taste and moved to suck and nibble the soft flesh

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

After a while Pete pulled away and Ae was a bit confused. "What happened?" Ae asked a bit worried seeing Pete trying to avoid his gaze. "I...Err....I-I have a surprise for you." Pete replied in a soft tone. "Hmmm... And?" Ae asked inching closer to Pete. "Can I have a little time for myself? I'll be quick." Pete replied in a quiet tone while looking at Ae expectantly. Ae slid aside allowing Pete to get up.