Fear

Inside the house, paramedics started to investigate the two intruders. After checking the pulse of one of them, they declared him dead. The other one was writhing in agony as the three bullets had pierced his body. He was moved to the ambulance where they removed the bullets from his hand and leg and begin their treatment. The person soon passed out from all the pain.

The officers than investigated the house and surrounding area checking for any traces of someone else being present. They interrogated with the neighbors in order to gather as much information as possible.

At Intouch's Co-operation:

Ae was busy in meeting when he saw an incoming call from unknown number. He ignored it and continued with the meeting but the person seemed to be calling again and again. Ae excused himself and picked up the call but when he heard what the other person spoke, his cell phone slipped off his hand and dropped to the ground.

Ohm, who was looking at his younger brother, saw the cell phone slipping off his hand. He immediately left his seat and rushed towards Ae only to see his pale face. He placed his hand gently over Ae's shoulder trying to gain his attention. Tears started to roll down Ae's cheeks as he felt the pain in his heart.

"Ae, what happened?" Ohm asked in concern. "P-P-Pete......" Ae said in his trembling voice and couldn't talk any further. Ohm wrapped his arm around Ae's shoulder and guided him towards the nearby chair. He handed him some water and tried to calm him down. "Ae, can you please tell me what has happened?" Ohm asked.

"Pete is in hospital, he got shot." Ae replied and started to cry. He felt as if someone had chocked him. He was finding it hard to breathe after hearing the news. His whole world seemed to have got destroyed in blink of an eye.

Ohm called off the meeting stating there was an emergency. The people present in the room understood the situation and left the two alone, walking out of the place.

Ohm immediately made some calls trying to gather as much information as possible. The next moment, he called Sun and informed him about the whole incident. "Ae, we need to go." Ohm stated and helped Ae to get up. He then made his way towards the parking lot.

He made Ae sit in the passenger seat before he rushed to get to the driver's seat. He pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive in the direction of the hospital in haste. Within few minutes they were parked outside the hospital and Ae immediately bolted inside. Ohm didn't even get a chance to say a word.

Ae's heartbeat was racing with each passing minute. He inquired with the receptionist about Pete before rushing in the direction of the operation theater. He ran towards the door with tears rolling down his cheeks. Ohm was right in time to pull Ae back. "Ae.... You need to get yourself together." Ohm said trying to hold Ae. "But phi.... He will be in pain..." Ae spoke while crying.

Ohm's eyes then fell on Fluke who was trembling while he sat on the bench outside. His face was stained with tears just like his younger brother. "Ae... They are treating him. You need to calm down. Pete will be fine." Ohm said rubbing Ae's back. He then guided Ae towards the bench and made him sit down. Sun arrived the same moment; he looked around and found Ae, Ohm and Fluke outside the operation theater.

He rushed towards Ae knowing that the boy will be going through worst. He wrapped his arm around him. Ae looked up at Sun and he couldn't hold back anymore. He buried his head into Sun's chest and started to cry out his pain. Sun gestured to Ohm that he is there with Ae so the elder brother moved towards his lover.

Ohm sat down beside Fluke and placed his hand on the shoulder of the little guy. Fluke flinched at the touch and then looked up to see Ohm. "Ohm..." Fluke said while his lips started to tremble. Ohm pulled Fluke close and tried to calm him down. "It's alright love. We are here. Nothing will happen to Pete." Ohm assured. "But why Pete?" Fluke asked in between sobs.