Peaceful day

🔞 Mature Content

Third person's POV:

Rest of the days of the honeymoon passed with the couple enjoying their time on the island. Pete was more than excited to get indulged in everything Ae had planned for.

There were lot many sunsets watched together along with candle light dinners. One day they went scuba diving while another day was spent in snorkeling. There were lot many other things the couple tried out and were having a great time.

It was one of the days when they stayed back in villa rather than exploring the island. The sun was setting and Pete walked to the shore and sat down on the sand watching the sun setting. The sky was painted with different shades of grey, orange and pink and Pete loved it. He planned of bringing this beauty on his canvas.

Ae sat down beside him wrapping his arms around the cute guy. "This looks so peaceful..." Pete said staring at the sunset. "Yes.... It marks the end of another beautiful day. Yet this beauty still seems to mesmerize everyone." Ae spoke.

Pete leaned his head on Ae's shoulder watching the sun disappear behind the horizon while the calm sea blew a cold breeze towards the land. The sky started to turn grey and then changing to much darker color with each passing second. The couple stayed on the shore enjoying each other's warmth even after the darkness started to crawl.

Soon, little twinkles were getting visible in sky and Ae let out a sigh. "Love, it's getting cold, let's return back." Ae said. Pete hummed in response and the couple got up to leave the place.

They walked back into the house and Ae headed straight to kitchen to get their dinner ready. Pete sat on a stool watching his husband move around the kitchen getting their meal ready. He insisted on helping but Ae denied and made him sit.

After he was done, he moved to set up the table and Pete was now stubborn on helping him. Ae sighed and then gave into his husband's requests and allowed him to do as his please. Ae brought their plates and the couple sat down to eat. The dinner was delicious and they soon finished it up. Ae then carried their plates to kitchen and started to clean them up.

Pete returned to the bedroom and changed into the pyjama and flopped on to the bed. He was waiting for Ae to return but then he started to feel sleepy so he leaned on to the headboard. Slowly slowly, he lowered himself and curled up onto the mattress. Cute little snores could be heard leaving his lips.

Ae returned to the bedroom and found his husband sound asleep. He got fresh and then slipped into the bed. He gently pulled Pete against his chest. Pete moved a bit adjusting himself against Ae, stretching his legs and snuggling into the chest.

Ae circled his arms around Pete and started to stroke his back soothingly. Soon he too drifted into the dreamland.

The next day when Pete woke up, he found Ae already awake and stroking his back. He opened his eyes and searched for the dark orbits of his husband. "Good morning love." Ae said in his deep husky voice. "Good morning khrab Ae." Pete said with a sweet smile and moved closer to Ae.

Ae pressed his lips to Pete's forehead and then pulled back to look at the cute face of his husband. He turned on his side so that he could see Pete's face. "What would you like for breakfast?" Ae asked. "Anything Ae prepares will be fine. I just want to cuddle for now." Pete said shifting into Ae's embrace.

"As you wish." Ae said and then sniffed Pete's hairs. Pete closed his eyes and let himself get drawn into the peaceful moment. They stayed in bed for quite some time till Ae decided it was finally time to leave bed.

They got fresh and then returned to change into comfortable clothes. Ae then walked to the kitchen to get their breakfast ready while Pete went towards the glass wall to have an outside view. The weather today was different from the normal ones since the sky was cloudy and the sun rays were hidden behind the dark curtains.