Wound

The sun rays penetrating through the windows illuminated the hotel room where two people were sound asleep. Ae moved a bit and opened his eyes trying to adjust to the bright sunlight. He felt a bit of weight on his chest so he looked down to see a mop of brown hairs. He smiled and started to stroke the hairs affectionately.

This was the perfect morning he had wished for. He stayed in the same position worried that his movements might wake up his sleeping lover. After sometime, the cute beauty moved in sleep slightly opening his eyes that rested upon the tanned skin of his fiance. He smiled to himself as he raised his head to meet the mesmerizing view of morning.

"Good morning khrab Ae." He greeted sweetly while he moved a bit adjusting himself in the arms of his young lover. "What time is it?" he questioned innocently. "8.30 am. You can sleep for a while. It's Sunday and there's no need to hurry to return back." Ae stated while gently rubbing Pete's back. "Then I want Ae to be there besides me." Pete demanded snuggling closer into Ae's chest.

"How can I ever say no to such a cute person?" Ae teased and pulled Pete against himself while he turned a bit letting Pete fit into his strong arms. They stayed in the bed for quite a while trying to feel each other's warmth before their peaceful moment was disturbed by ringing of cell phone. Ae extended his hand and grabbed the phone and quickly brought it in front to check the caller. He frowned as he saw Ohm's ID.

He took in a deep sigh as he pressed the answer button and placed the phone against his ear. "Hello!" Ae spoke keeping it short and straight. "Ae, sorry for having called you early morning. Nahm had called to inform that tomorrow we are having some important meeting. So, por and I were thinking that we could talk about it in evening. I hope you would be returning back by eve." Ohm informed. His voice was soft and had no hint of anger or his usual annoying words. He sounded more like pleading then demanding.

"Okay. I'll be returning in eve and we can talk about it. Bye!" Ae said and disconnected the call while he diverted his attention back to the person in his arms. He placed the cell phone back on nightstand and brought his hand forward to caress Pete's cheeks. The warm gesture made the cute guy smile and he moved forward to peck Ae's lips.

And will Ae be satisfied with a peck? As soon as those lips touched his, he grabbed Pete's nape holding him in place while he deepened the kiss. He leaned forward making Pete lie on his back while he grabbed Pete's wrist and brought them above the head holding them in a firm grip.

He bit on the bottom lip making the cute guy underneath him gasp and took the opportunity to thrust his tongue inside. The kisses were turning sloppy as their tongue fought for dominance and Ae was not ready to give up. Pete wriggled in the grip trying to pull away and Ae knew that Pete was short of breathe. He put some distance between them as he allowed his fiance to catch his breathe.

"Pete, do you mind if I......." Ae said looking down letting Pete know what he was indicating. Pete bit his bottom lip as he understood what Ae was implying to and spoke in his soft tone, "Ae, don't ask me the question when you already know the answer to it."

Ae smiled and then latched onto Pete's neck sucking and marking all around. They continued their morning session till Pete felt tired and had to stop Ae from continuing. After spending sometime on bed, Ae finally helped Pete to get fresh.

And as caring as Ae was, he had already brought the medicine for pain. After soaking themselves into the warm water for quite some time, Ae helped Pete clean up and then carried him to bed. He ordered breakfast for them and after eating, he made Pete take the medicines.

After spending the weekend together, Ae finally drove Pete back home and then headed back to his place. He knew that Ohm and his father would be waiting for him to discuss about tomorrow's meeting.