Quality time

🔞 Mature Content

Ae drove towards hotel where he had already made reservation for dinner and overnight stay. He had asked to arrange for a romantic candle light dinner and already placed order for Pete's favorite food beforehand. When they arrived, they were soon guided towards table, Pete's eyes sparkled as he saw the arrangement.

Ae stepped forward and pulled the chair out for Pete. Pete smiled as he made himself comfortable. Ae occupied the chair placed on the other side. The light coming from the candle was making Pete's face glow.

"Ae, thank you for this beautiful evening" Pete spoke in his soft voice. "Love, I wanted to celebrate this day and make it memorable. This is just the beginning of many more beautiful celebrations." Ae spoke as he held Pete's hand. Ae looked into the eyes of Pete and could see them sparkling with joy.

The food soon arrived and both the boys got busy eating while they spoke about today's event. Pete seemed more confident now after the success of his first exhibition. Ae had been contemplating with the idea of exhibition for quite some time before he finally convinced Pete about it. He spoke to both the families about it and everyone was happy to hold the exhibition.

Patchara took the responsibility to look after everything and Deli and Tuli were helping her in the work. The person who was most excited about this exhibition was Yim. For her, knowing that there's going to be an exhibition of her uncle's painting was the most joyful moment. When her mother told her about the event, the little girl ran through the whole house screaming in joy.

After they were done with dinner, Ae pulled Pete towards the room which he had already booked for tonight. Pete excused himself to get fresh while Ae walked towards the balcony to get some fresh air. It was already 9.00 pm and the street lights were on with busy traffic rushing through the lanes. The view from the room looked beautiful and Ae was lost in admiring it.

There was a small click sound and Ae turned his head to look at Pete who just stepped out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. His hairs were wet and there were tiny droplets of water on his body that glittered in the dim light.

Pete moved towards the bed with a towel around his neck which he was using to dry his wet hair. Ae took in a sharp breathe at the view and he walked inside the room while he closed the balcony door. Pete turned to look at Ae who was walking straight towards him. He gave his fiance a sweet smile as he continued with his work.

Ae stood in front of Pete watching him intensely as his hands moved to grab the towel that was hanging around Pete's neck. He pulled it away gently and tossed it aside while he wrapped his strong arms around Pete's waist.

"You are looking beautiful." Ae commented and sniffed Pete's neck breathing in the sweet smell of shower gel Pete had just used. "Roses......." Ae said in a raspy voice as his lips brushed against Pete's collar bone making a shiver run down Pete's spine.

Ae pulled back and looked at Pete, his eyes were hooded with lust as he stared into his lover's eyes. He raised his hand and placed it on Pete's cheek while he rubbed his thumb over the lips and moved it towards chin pulling the bottom lip along which snapped back into the place when released. Pete could see the hunger screaming through Ae's eyes and his lips parted at the sight as he felt his breathing became uneven.

Ae leaned forward and pressed his lips on Pete's neck making the cute guy close his eyes at the touch. Pete moved his hand towards Ae's back and then clutched onto the fabric as Ae moved his lips towards the jaw, cheeks and finally rested on the lips.

It had been a while that Ae and Pete had spent some time alone after the trip. As soon as they were back, they got engaged and then both got busy in work. They would visit each other but there would be people around and so they didn't get to be as close to each other as they were now. The tension that was built inside both of them finally found its way out.