Misunderstanding

Ae walked towards the door that was now being continuously knocked from outside making him get annoyed. He unlocked the door and opened it only to find Ohm standing in front of him. He smiled brightly seeing his elder.

"Sawasdee khrab phi!! How are you?" Ae greeted his brother cheerfully. "Where is he?" Ohm asked with an emotionless face. 'So, phi knows that Pete is here.' Ae thought to himself. He was a bit confused about why Ohm suddenly came over and started investigating about Pete but he still managed to reply, "He is in bathroom!?" He started to feel uneasy about why Ohm was being concerned about Pete coming to visit him. He tried to think if something had went wrong that Ohm had to travel all the distance just to make sure Pete was there with Ae.

Ohm scrutinized his brother and Ae started to feel awkward with the situation. "You have the audacity to say it out loud? Don't you have shame? I at least expected you to deny the fact!" Ohm shouted making his little brother jump. Ae couldn't understand what was the matter that made Ohm was behave this way.

"Phi, What's the matter? Why are you behaving like this?" Ae asked. "You are asking me? I should be the one asking you! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Ohm yelled pointing at his younger brother. Ae was now concerned about Ohm's sudden outburst. "Phi, please come in. We can talk inside. I don't want the hotel staff coming and warning us." Ae spoke as he felt that their voices might make the neighbors report them to the hotel in-charge.

Ohm grabbed his luggage and stormed in to the room. Ae was left dumbfounded with the sudden visit and outburst. He followed his elder brother inside who now made himself comfortable on the couch. "Were you that desperate to do something like this? How could you Ae?" Ohm accused his younger brother. Ae couldn't understand what Ohm was talking about. "Phi, what are you talking about?" Ae finally asked getting a bit impatient.

"What did you do last night?" Ohm asked. Ae blushed at the memory of Pete's visit and the events that followed. "Did you even think about Pete before doing something like this? You loved him so much and now you are the one that betrayed him!!" Ohm accused. Ae was shocked hearing the words leaving his brother's mouth. He tried to think what he had done that would make him betray Pete. But he couldn't remember doing something that would affect his cute husband.

"What are you talking about phi? I can never even think about betraying Pete!!" Ae defended himself. "Well, since you are this shameless, let me blunt.... Who was with you last night? Who did you spend the night with?" Ohm inquired. Before Ae could speak anything, the bathroom door was creaked opened and Ae immediately rushed towards it to stop the person from stepping out. Pete had forgotten to grab the necessary things before running into bathroom so Ae knew very well that the cute guy would step out wearing a towel and he didn't wanted to let Ohm see something that belonged to him.

He immediately got in, pushing the cute guy inside. "Ae what's the matter? Is P'Ohm here? Why is there so much of noise outside?" Pete started to inquire. "Baby, calm down. First, let me get you clothes since phi is sitting outside. Wait here, I'll be quick." Ae said and then bolted out of the bathroom towards where Pete's luggage was kept. He started rummaging through the bag and managed to find comfortable clothes for his husband. He then rushed back towards the bathroom and handed the clothes to his husband. "I am waiting outside." Ae said and then returned back to where Ohm was sitting.

"So, you are now trying to hide that person from me? I am not leaving before I could make you regret for hurting Pete!" Ohm spoke in firm voice. "Phi, I don't know what is the matter but wait for the person inside the bathroom to step out first!" Ae replied.

After a while, the bathroom door was opened revealing a slim figure walking out. Ohm turned his head to look at the person and his eyes almost popped out. "Pete?!" Ohm uttered as he still tried to process what was happening. "Sawasdee khrab P'Ohm!" Pete greeted.