House warming

🔞 Mature Content

Pete walked back into the house with Ae trailing behind. The later closed the main door and locked it before proceeding forward. Pete looked at the house with dreamy eyes and content heart. Ae tiptoed behind and back hugged his cute husband. Pete squealed as he crashed into Ae's chest with the sudden action.

"You like it?" Ae asked kissing Pete's cheeks. "I loved it!" Pete replied in his sweet voice. Ae immediately turned his cute husband around and picked him up in bridal style. "Ae! What are you doing?" Pete asked in surprise. "I am taking you to the bedroom. What reason have you got now to deny me? We are in our love nest, there is no one around, tomorrow we are having off, and there is no one going to come to interrupt us, I have already locked the door, mmmm.... Also, I have already turned off our cell phones. I guess that concludes that there is not going to be any interruption and you need not be shy." Ae stated as he began climbing the stairs.

Pete hit Ae's shoulder playfully and hid his face into the chest making his husband let out a laugh. Ae pushed the door of the bedroom open and then walked straight to the bed, placing the cute guy in his arms on the soft mattress, he hovered above him. Pete's gaze landed on the box placed on the nightstand. "Ae, what is it?" Pete asked pointing towards the box. Ae diverted his gaze towards the object that had caught Pete's attention.

He moved a bit and sat up letting Pete get up from the bed. He extended his hand to grab the box placed on the nightstand. "I guess this is what P'Ohm was talking about." Ae muttered. "Huh?! P'Ohm?" Pete asked confused. "Hmmm..... P'Ohm said that he had placed the house warming gift in the bedroom. I guess this must be it." Ae replied. "Open it!! I want to see what's inside." Pete spoke with excited tone with his innocent face.

Ae began to unwrap the gift and Pete's eyes were glued to it. He looked like a small kid who was excited to open his birthday gifts. Ae finally managed to remove all the papers covering the box. He then opened the lid and Pete's face turned almost beet red after looking at the contents. Ae smirked and looked at his husband who was now trying to avoid his gaze.

"I think this is the most useful gift." Ae said in a teasing voice. Pete was finding it really hard to face his husband so he hurriedly moved to leave the bed. But Ae was quick enough, he held Pete's wrist and pulled him back making him fall on the bed. He pinned the cute guy to the bed while holding his hands in tight grip. "Weren't you excited to see the gift? Why are you running away now?" Ae teased his husband who was now avoiding looking at Ae. "Ae~!!" Pete whined trying to free himself from the iron grip.

"Tell me which one you want to use first? Strawberry, Cherry, Peach, watermelon, orange?" Ae asked inching closer to Pete. "Ae!!! Don't tease me! I though P'Ohm must have gifted some photo frame." Pete replied with pouting face. "But it turns out to be bottles of flavored lubes and condoms. Nobody would have been thoughtful enough to gift something like this. I must thank phi for it." Ae stated. "Aeeee.... I said I was thinking it was a photo frame!!" Pete whined. "Where did I deny it baby? I just said that phi was thoughtful enough because I too didn't remember to get the things since this whole surprise was unexpected. Now..... Let me try these stuff." Ae said closing the distance between them.

He gently caressed those soft cheeks while looking into the eyes of the person underneath him. "You look so beautiful that I find it really hard to keep my hands to myself." Ae spoke in his raspy voice. A shiver ran down Pete's spine as he heard those words and he smiled shyly while trying to avoid his husband's gaze.

Ae kissed Pete's forehead followed by his nose, he then moved towards the cheeks and made a smooching sound while kissing those soft chubby cheeks making the cute guy giggle. He then moved a little lower and kissed Pete's chin before finally pressing his lips to the soft ones of his husband.