Last day of trip

When Pete woke up, Ae was still asleep, he tried to move but whimpered as he felt the pain. Ae woke up immediately as he heard the noise and looked at his cute lover with concern. "Are you alright?" Ae asked while he looked at Pete who was trying to avoid his gaze. "Does it hurt?" Ae asked with concern. Pete pouted and nodded in response and tried to turn around to hide in the pillows.

Ae held him and pulled him close, he nuzzled into the crook of the neck and spoke, "I'll help you." Ae wrapped his arms around Pete. The cute guy smiled and snuggled into Ae's chest breathing in the masculine scent.

They stayed in bed for a while and Ae finally got up to leave the bed. He walked towards the bathroom while Pete watched him. He filled the bathtub with hot water and then went to pick Pete up. The cute guy looked at his young lover who leaned towards him.

Ae picked up Pete in bridal style and the cute guy soon wrapped his arms around Ae's neck. He smiled at his fiance as he was being carried to the bathroom. Ae lowered him carefully and placed him in the bathtub. He then got inside himself and sat behind Pete. He pulled the cute guy against his chest.

They spent quite some time inside the bathtub with Ae massaging Pete's back and muscles and trying to get him relax. After they were done, Ae helped Pete out of the bathtub and helped him to get dried up and then dressed him in comfortable clothes. Pete loved to be babied and he didn't objected when Ae was taking care of him.

Ae made Pete sit on the bed and order food for them. They waited inside the room while the food arrived. After a while, there was a knock on the door and Ae hurried to open it since it was time that the food was going to be delivered.

He opened the door and his expression changed to disappointment as Tar was standing in front of him with folded hands. "Can I come in?" Tar asked scrutinizing Ae. Ae sighed and stepped aside letting Tar enter.

Tar walked straight towards the bed where Pete was already seated. He flopped down on the bed and embraced Pete while he spoke, "Aw Pete!! I missed you so much. These guys were busy with their games and I was all alone. Even Fluke didn't come to join me." Ae looked up and grinned as he heard Tar's words.

There was another knock on the door and Ae went to get it. He opened the door and found that their dinner had arrived. The person walked in and placed the dinner on the table and left the place.

"You are not joining us for dinner?" Tar asked as he saw the plates placed on the table. Ae was about to speak but Pete beat him to it. "I wasn't feeling well so I asked Ae to order dinner for us here." Pete explained. Tar turned to look at Ae and then looked back at Pete. "Did you both.......?" Tar asked in whispered making Pete turn red. The cute guy just nodded in response and Tar grinned looking at him. "Then.... I should leave you both alone. I'll see you tomorrow." Tar spoke in a very low tone that Ae wouldn't be able to hear.

He then got up and moved to leave. He walked past Ae while winking at him making Ae rub his nape in embarrassment. Ae moved to close the door and returned back to help Pete to get up. The remaining night, Ae tried to keep his hormones under control since Pete was little sore.

The next morning:

Everyone decided to meet in the lobby and as decided all were present except for Ohm and Fluke. Ae thought of calling his elder brother but then he noticed both of them walking towards them. They looked perfectly normal and Ae assumed that there was no action between the two.

Pete leaned towards Ae and softly whispered into Ae's ear, "They did it." Ae turned his head immediately and looked at Pete in surprise. "How did you come to know? For me, they look perfectly fine." Ae stated eyeing his brother and secretary. "It's a secret!" Pete replied and winked at Ae.