Plans

Ae and Ohm walked inside the leaving room and saw their father talking to Earth and two other elderly people. Ae immediately figured out that it must be Fluke's parents and greeted them. He then occupied the empty chair and Ohm sat down beside him.

"Ae!! You are here!! Where's Pete?" Senior Intouch inquired. "Por stop inquiring about his husband. He is a bit upset since everyone is asking for Pete." Ohm said. "Oh! Come on my boy! You are the one who pampers him more than us." Senior Intouch pointed.

"Por..... It's just....." Ae couldn't find words to explain. "I know son!! Well, meet Fluke's brother Earth and his parents." Senior Intouch introduced. Ae greeted them and Senior Intouch continued with the conversation.

Soon, Tuli was walking towards the living room with Pete and Fluke trailing behind her. The two boys were busy in conversation. Earth's gaze got diverted to them and Ae turned his head to look in the same direction. Pete looked to find Earth's gaze fixed on him and he felt a bit awkward. He excused himself and then walked towards his husband.

Ae wrapped his arm protectively against Pete, proclaiming his territory. "Why do I feel like I have seen you somewhere?" Earth asked Pete. The cute guy was a bit nervous but tried to answer, "W-We never met before."

"Yeah... We never met but you look similar to someone. Wait, do you have a brother?" Earth asked to which Pete nodded in response. "Is your brother's name Sun?" Earth asked again. "Yes..." Pete replied in a soft voice now, his anxiety getting lessened.

"That's what I have been thinking. Well, Sun had been a close friend of mine before our family moved abroad. Didn't know he had such a cute brother." Sun complimented making Pete blush. Ae squeezed Pete's waist in response showing his dislike. Pete turned his gaze towards Ae and gave him a pleading look. Ae sighed and loosened his grip around his husband.

"So, let's talk about the main topic for which we have gathered. Since Ohm and fluke had been in a relationship for quite some time, I was thinking of getting them married. So I want to know about your thoughts over it." Senior Intouch spoke. "We don't mind at all. We have been thinking the same thing. In fact we were going to suggest that it will better if they get married within a month. Since everything is back in place, it will be better." Fluke's father spoke.

"Then.... In a month. I too agree with the same." Senior Intouch stated. Ae and Pete moved to congratulate the two. Soon, everyone started planning about the wedding. After a while a maid walked in to announce that food was served so everyone walked towards the dining room.

After the lunch everyone got busy talking to each other. Pete was standing in the balcony enjoying the view outside. The fresh breeze blowing was having a soothing effect on him. He closed his eyes sinking into the moment. "Hi!" a voice coming from behind made Pete turn around and look at the person. "Oh! Hi P'Earth..." Pete greeted.

"What are you doing alone?" Earth inquired. "I was just enjoying the view from here. I love this place." The cute guy replied while admiring the place. "I knew that Sun had a brother but didn't know he is this cute. I wish we had met earlier." Earth stated. "It's alright phi! We meet now." Pete assured.

"But it's still..... I wish I could have met you earlier." Earth spoke. "Phi... Are you regretting meeting me?" Pete asked doubtfully. "I am regretting the time. I wish I could have met you earlier. I would have got a chance to court you. May be you would have been my husband now." Earth replied. Pete was stunned hearing those words and snapped his head to look at the tall man.

"Even if we had met earlier, I still wouldn't have chosen you." Pete spoke calmly. "Why? Am I that bad?" Earth asked a bit surprised. "No..... But I and Ae have been together for long. And even if you had started to court me, I would have realized my feelings for Ae and chosen him. It's destiny that decides and it was decided long back for me. Only thing, it took us long time to realize our feelings for each other. And I don't think anyone can love me more than Ae." Pete replied.