Wedding

"He knows it!" Ae said stepping closer to Pete and wrapping his arm around his fiance protectively. Pete turned his head to look at his lover who had a look of predator who was ready to kill anyone trying to steal something that belonged to him.

"Oh!! Hi, I am Zee." Zee said extending his hand for a shake. "Ae..... Pete's fiance." Ae cleared while taking Zee's hand for a handshake and squeezing it a little to make the other person feel the pain. Zee clearly understood that Ae was being protective of Pete.

"Ae! Stop it." Pete said gaining Ae's attention. Ae let go off Zee's hand while he looked at his fiance who looked a little upset. "It was nice meeting you two and congratulations. I am going on a date with my fiance so I am in bit hurry. Have a nice day. Bye!" Zee said stepping aside and rushing towards the elevator.

"Ae, you don't have to scare everyone with that face." Pete said. "Huh?! What did I do?" Ae asked in confusion. "I saw what you did. I just met Zee and he saved me falling down. You could have atleast been nice to him." Pete said a bit disappointed.

"I am sorry na. You know that I don't like when someone tries getting close to you." Ae defended himself. "But it still doesn't make things right Ae. You know that I love you and will be with you forever. So stop getting jealous of every other person talking to me." Pete spoke.

"Hmm... I'll try." Ae said in a low voice. "That's good. I don't want our relation to get toxic. If we let these emotions get between us then we will lose most of our precious time over arguments. I want to have a happy married life with you." Pete said leaning into Ae.

Ae pulled Pete closer and sniffed his neck breathing in his baby scent. This beautiful moment was interrupted with a loud throat clearing from someone. "Ai'Pete, there are still few days left for wedding in case you want to change your mind about Ae. By the way, that guy looked handsome." Pond tried to tease.

"Asshole Pond!" Ae shouted and launched towards Pond who started to run for his life. Ae chased him and both the boys were soon out of sight. "No matter how much I try to pacify Ae, Pond will always push some buttons to make him get annoyed." Pete spoke to himself and than walked towards the couch he and Ae was sitting earlier.

He flopped down and started to go through the magazines placed on the stand. He was least interested in the content so he just kept browsing through the pictures trying to pass his time.

After a while, Tar stepped out wearing one of the suit selected by Pete. "How do I look?" The bubbly boy asked in cheerful tone. "This one looks good on you." Pete complimented. "Should I try the other two?" Tar asked doubtfully. "It's your choice." Pete replied.

"Well, I'll just try them to see if they look better. But I think I'll go with this." Tar spoke. He then walked back inside to check the remaining two suits.

Meanwhile, Ae finally appeared and was heading towards Pete with no sign of Pond. Pete looked around trying to get a glimpse of the person who had escaped for his life.

"Ae, where is Pond?" Pete asked. "In surgery." Ae said sitting down next to Pete. "Ae, don't joke. I am getting worried." Pete spoke trying to look around for the trace of Pond. "Fine! He's coming. Being a bit dramatic." Ae said.

After sometime Pond finally showed himself and Pete looked at him in concern. Pond was walking while holding his right arm with his left hand. "Ai'Pete, I won't be attending your wedding. Your would-be-husband broke my arm. I'll probably be in surgery and then will need to stay in bed for few days." Pond said while sitting down on opposite side to the couple.

"Aww Pond, don't say something like that." Pete was now getting worried. "There's you, who is so much concerned about me and sitting next to you is a son of a beast who is still trying to kill me." Pond spoke pretending to get scared.