Team Wife

Ohm and Fluke arrived early and then waited for Ae and Pete to arrive. After a while, Ae's car arrived and soon Pete got out of the car followed by Ae. They were walking towards their friends who were waiting for them.

Everybody had already left their luggage inside the rooms and then returned to meet with the others. The two couples that arrived just few moments ago were yet to go to their room.

"Let's get our luggage into the room and then we can return to join the others." Ae said. Ohm agreed with him and was about to pull Fluke along when Tar rushed forward and linked his arm around Fluke. "Ohm and Ae can carry the luggage. I am taking Pete and Fluke for a small walk." Tar said while he linked his other arm with Pete and pulled them along.

Ohm and Ae wanted to protest but nothing could stop this little bubbly person form taking their lovers along. Tar, Pete and Fluke walked away leaving everyone behind. Well, 'Team Wife' wanted to gossip about their husbands I suppose.

Both the brothers sighed and picked up the luggage and walked inside the hotel. Ae's 'honeymoon' was already ruined and he groaned in frustration. He got fresh and rushed out to meet rest of the members. All had planned of playing football and Ohm and Ae joined them. As usual, Pond was the referee.

Meanwhile, Tar and the other two occupied the chairs placed on the beach. "So, now I want to know about you." Tar said pointing towards Fluke. The little guy was confused and looked at Tar and then pointed to himself mouthing, "Me?"

"Yes, tell me at what stage you and Ohm have reached." Tar spoke bluntly. Fluke was a bit flustered from the question as he had never discussed about his relationship with anyone. "Tar, stop teasing him. Their relationship has just started." Pete protested. "Stop it you bish! Don't protect your brother-in-law. This is the only time we get to gossip about our husbands." Tar spoke.

"By the way, how is it going with you and Ae? Did he tell you where he is taking you for honeymoon?" Tar asked wriggling his eyebrows. "No, he said it's a secret." Pete stated a bit upset. "Do you plan of any surprise for him on the wedding night?" Tar inquired making Pete blush tomato red. "Tar, stop it! I haven't thought about anything." Pete replied diverting his gaze towards his hands.

"Stop being shy. We are in the same team and there is no one else here to watch you. So you can talk freely." Tar stated. "So, how is it going between you and Ohm? Did you kiss?" Tar asked Fluke. Fluke nodded in response and then blushed. "Oiiii.... Stop blushing you both!! Your husbands might think am complimenting you and might end up killing me. I don't want to be Pond!" Tar said gaining their attention.

"Pond? What about Pond?" Fluke asked a bit confused. "Well, last time when we came for a trip I played a little trick to get Ae jealous by inviting Pond to talk to Pete. Ae was so furious that he kicked Pond and the poor guy felt down." Tar narrated the incident from their previous trip. Fluke started to laugh listening to Tar.

They continued their conversations and Pete and Fluke seemed to open up about their personal life. Tar was advising them about few things which both of them were listening to very carefully. After a while, Ae and Ohm walked up to where 'team wife' was seated.

"Here come your husbands. I feel like I was babysitting you two for them." Tar complained pointing at the two brothers who were just few feet away from them. Pete and Fluke started to laugh hearing the words. Ae raised his eyebrow and looked at Tar who just shrugged his shoulder pretending to not know anything.

"You alright?" Ae asked as he stood next to Pete and kissed him on forehead. "I am fine khrab Ae. We were having fun talking to Tar." Pete replied. Ohm wrapped his arms around Fluke from behind and then bent down and kissed his cheeks. The little guy blushed and looked down trying to hide his shy smile.