Invitation

Yim was happy staying with her uncles and after dinner she made them both promise that they will take her to amusement park before dropping home. Who could deny this sweet girl something? So after she was assured that her two uncles will take her to the park, she finally slept.

As promised, the next day, Ae and Pete took the girl to visit amusement park. Fluke and Ohm joined them too and it was a great day for all. After spending half of the day in the park, they headed to have lunch before dropping the little girl back home. Yim was whining for ice-cream so Pete somehow convinced the little girl into eating her favorite cake other than ice-cream. The little girl was bit sad but as soon as she saw the chocolate pastry, she forgot everything.

After having meal, they were headed in the direction of the Pitchaya mansion. Fluke sat next to Pete at back seat talking to the little girl while the two brothers were seated in front. Soon, the car was parked outside the huge mansion and all of them walked in. They were greeted with a warm smile from Patchara followed by the rest.

Pete was happy meeting his family. He ushered Fluke towards his art gallery to show him his paintings while Ae and Ohm were sitting in the living area talking to Sun. Yim already ran to meet her mother after reaching home.

After spending some time in the gallery, the two finally returned back to where the two Intouch were seated. Pete occupied the place next to Ae while Fluke walked towards Ohm. "So, how's everything going between you two?" Sun asked pointing towards Fluke and Ohm. "Everything is great phi. Thanks for your help." Ohm replied. His voice was full of gratitude as he spoke those words.

"I am glad that your relationship is running smooth. Uncle had been worried a lot about you." Sun spoke. "I know, I had given a hard time to everyone." Ohm replied. "It's all past now. You should focus on your relationship." Sun stated. He didn't like dwelling in past and also knew to let go off things easily. This was the main reason his and Deli's relationship was still the same after so many years.

The four left the Pitchaya mansion, heading towards their respective place. "Ae, Por has asked me to invite you and Pete for lunch tomorrow. He said he wanted to discuss something." Ohm informed. "Sure, we'll be there!" Ae replied.

Ohm's car was parked in front of Ae's house so when they reached Ae's place, Ohm got into his car to drive Fluke home. Ae and Pete walked into the house to get fresh.

Pete took shower and walked out of the bathroom to see Ae lying on the bed. He smiled looking at his husband and then made his way towards the kitchen. He started with the preparation of dinner. He knew Ae was tired since Yim had asked him to carry her everywhere.

He began with cutting the veggies, once he was done, he then began with the remaining part. He was busy stirring the curry when he felt two warm arms enveloping him and a head resting on his shoulder. He smiled and continued stirring.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Ae asked in his deep voice which sounded a bit hoarse after waking up from nap. "I know that you were tired so I let you take rest. Also, dinner is almost ready." Pete replied. Ae hummed in response and stayed in the same position.

"Ae, did you get fresh? I'll plate the dinner." Pete said. "Just few minutes baby...." Ae said against Pete's neck. Pete switched off the cook top and leaned behind bringing his hand up to caress Ae's face. "Dinner will get cold na.... We can cuddle after dinner." Pete said.

"Hmmmm..." Ae said pulling away from Pete. The cute guy turned around and hooked his arms around Ae's neck and spoke, "Get fresh quickly. I'll get the dinner ready." Ae nodded and pecked Pete's lips before rushing to the bedroom. He got fresh and hurried back to the dining table only to find the table already set for dinner.