Shopping

Everyone except Ohm and Fluke left the conference room. Ae was the last one to leave so he closed the door behind. Ohm stepped closer to Fluke and wrapped his arms around him protectively. "I am sorry. I failed to protect you again." Ohm said in a low voice which was almost like crying.

"No, you didn't. In fact, you were able to protect me all time. You have such a nice brother that had been taking care of me all this while. P'Ae and P'Pete have been indulging all their time in protecting me rather than spending it on their wedding preparation." Fluke spoke against Ohm's chest.

"I am blessed to have such caring family. I was fool to not recognize their value sooner." Ohm said tightening his grip around Fluke. They stayed in each other's embrace letting their emotions pour out.

Pete was waiting for Ae in Ae's cabin. As soon as Ae entered his office Pete wrapped his arms around his fiancé. "Are you tired?" Pete asked. "I wanted to ask you the same." Ae said pulling Pete closer. "Not at all. I am glad that everything is back in place." Pete spoke in relief.

"Hmmm, I could devote all my time to you now. I felt that you have been getting neglected by me." Ae said with guilt. "I know Ae had been busy and I can understand." Pete assured. Ae picked up Pete in his arms and carried him to the nearby couch and sat down with Pete on his lap.

"Have you locked the door?" Pete asked. "I wasn't intending of doing anything other than cuddle but since you asked me about lock, I want little dose of you." Ae said pulling Pete closer. "Ae!!" Pete whined hitting Ae's shoulder playfully.

"I had locked it and I don't think anyone is going to disturb us." Ae said inching closer to Pete's face. "Ae, we need to go shopping. We haven't finished with the preparations." Pete reminded. "Hmm... We can go for shopping later." Ae said pressing his lips to Pete's neck.

"Aeeee... Stop it. We should go and check for wedding suit. We hardly have any time left." Pete said pushing Ae's head so that he could look at the face of his young lover. "But baby, I want you!" Ae said pouting.

"Ae, I am all yours. But presently, we need to get going." Pete tried to convince his fiancé. "If you keep me starving now, I am not going to let you to step down from the bed during honeymoon." Ae said and bit Pete's ear.

"Ae~ stop being naughty. We need to go now." Pete said and tried to pull away. "Then...... I'll go on one condition." Ae stated. "And that is?" Pete asked raising his eyebrow.

"I want kisses before we walk out of this place." Ae replied. "Aeeeeee... You'll get us late. Besides you never stop at kissing." Pete spoke. "I promise to behave... Please..." Ae pleaded with puppy face. "Hmmm... But you are not allowed to go beyond kissing." Pete cleared.

Ae cupped Pete's cheeks and pulled him closer and gently pressed his lips to Pete's. Pete hooked his arms around Ae's nape while Ae moved his hands to hold Pete firmly. His lips trailing from lips to neck. He started to kiss softly making Pete moan.

Ae definitely knew to push the switches that will make Pete give in. He started to lick and suck the soft spot and Pete fisted his hands into Ae's hair. Ae smirked and slowly started to unbutton Pete's shirt. The cute guy didn't even realize what Ae was up to.

Ae successfully undid the shirt's button and pushed the fabric aside and slowly trailed his lips towards the chest and lowering it towards the pink bud. He was careful not to make any move that will make Pete pull away.

"Aeeee....." Pete moaned as Ae started to suck the nipple. He kept it slow and gentle making Pete ask for more. Ae had almost succeeded in his plan if his cell phone didn't buzz.

Pete opened his eyes and looked at Ae who just tried to pretend that he was innocent. Ae hurriedly grabbed his phone and saw a missed call from Ping. He cursed his friend internally for having broken this moment.