Someone from past

"Well, it's about Ohm and Fluke...." senior Intouch said handing the documents to Ae who took them and immediately glanced over the material. He too frowned when he took in the details. It was clear that someone had been spying on Ohm and Fluke ever since they started spending time together.

The papers contained all the details about where both the boys have been and their time spend together. Then, as Ae turned to last page, he saw a blurred picture and he could make out the face of Fluke in it.

Ae immediately recalled everything Ohm had told him and this was the evidence that Ohm had been speaking the truth. "Por, who gave these to you?" Ae asked in worry. "I don't know son. Someone had sent this in a package addressed to me along with the letter." Senior Intouch said sadly. "Letter? What letter?" Ae asked confused.

Senior Intouch handed Ae another paper that read-

Mr. Intouch,

You must have already seen what I have sent you. And in case you have not then please make sure that you check it before you continue to read this piece of paper.

Well, I hope you have seen the package and now let me get to the main point. I don't want to see Ohm anywhere near Fluke. And if it happens, I'll make sure to hand over whatever material I have to the media. And not to mention, even the nude pics of Fluke. Call me whatever you want but I just can't tolerate your boy near Fluke.

Either you make sure that both of them break up or else, you know what I can do. I am sure you are wise enough to take the right decision.

Yours faithfully,

Your well-wisher (Or you can call me devil or anything else that pleases you)

Ae's face was drained off the colors as he looked at the letter. He knew the consequences of letting Ohm and Fluke be together but he also knew that he had to do something to take care of everything that was happening.

"Por, we cannot ask Ohm to stop being with Fluke. We can't break their relationship. It will shatter phi and also Fluke. We have to think over this matter and talk to Ohm about it." Ae said while rubbing his temples. "Do you have any idea about what to do? Because I seriously cannot ask Ohm to cease being with Fluke. I cannot make my son unhappy." Senior Intouch spoke with a gloomy voice.

"Por, let Ohm come home and we will talk with him about this. And don't worry, I am going to take care of everything. Please have some rest while I get fresh. I'll see you soon when phi is back home. Everything is going to be fine." Ae assured.

"Thank you son. You make this old man worry little less." The father said patting Ae's shoulder. Ae then walked to his bedroom to get fresh while the father walked towards study.

Ohm arrived home with a cheerful smile and then hurried towards his bedroom. He was halfway to the stairs when he met Ae. "Phi, can you come to study room after getting fresh. Por needs to speak to us both." Ae spoke trying to sound casual. "Yes!! Sure!! I'll be there soon." Ohm said and then rushed to his bedroom to get fresh.

Ohm walked towards the study room after getting fresh and found Ae and his father busy talking. "Por, you wanted to talk about something?" Ohm asked stepping inside the room. "Yes son, please have a seat." Senior Intouch replied motioning Ohm to sit down.

Ohm occupied the empty chair and looked at his father and brother who had tensed expression. "What's the matter?" Ohm asked in concern. "Phi, don't freak out. We need to discuss about something. But before that I want you to have a look at these things." Ae said handing Ohm the letter and package.

Ohm grabbed the things and started to go through them. His blood started to boil as he kept going through the papers. He wanted to smash the person whoever was responsible for this. "Who gave you these?" Ohm asked in anger. "Ohm, calm down. This was delivered today in morning and we have no idea who had sent it. Don't do something in haste that might harm Fluke. We have to think about a solution over this matter." The father tried to explain.