Party

Finally, everyone moved to the party hall and people started to gather around to congratulate the newly wed couple. The reporters too were trying to interview the two but Sun had already managed to keep them away.

People were swaying their bodies as music continued to blast through the speakers. Ae was holding Pete and their bodies were moving in unison. "I am very happy!" Pete said leaning on Ae's shoulder. "Me too. I am happy that I don't have to stay away from you now on. You are my definition to happiness." Ae said while they continued to move with the beats.

The great pervert had somehow managed to get his girlfriend for the wedding and he was too happy to even notice his fellow buddies. Ohm and Fluke were glued together as they kept moving from side to side. Fluke had his head resting on Ohm's chest while Ohm had his hands wrapped around Fluke's back.

Sun was finally having some peaceful time with his wife Deli. Patchara and Putch had been taking care of Yim so that Sun could spend some time with his wife. "I miss our old days." Deli said while looking into Sun's eyes. "Me too. I wish I could spend some more time with you. May be we could go for a small vacation after this wedding. Yim seems to be comfortable staying with por and mae. We can spend some quality time together." Sun spoke. "It's been long that we had spent some time alone..." he continued.

"It's been 5 years. Time passes by so quickly." Deli replied. "I am sorry. I was not there with you all the time." Sun said with guilt. "It's not your fault. We both have been busy. We had our own aims and then Yim was born. We didn't actually had time to think about ourselves amidst all this things." Deli tried to reason out.

"I guess we are going to have some time now since Pete had been looking into the business and also Yim have grown up and have reduced being clingy to us." Sun said. "Hmmm... I too can now finally relax since the company is doing well. Our new product had a great success and the company had benefited a lot. I think I could let myself be selfish for a while." Deli said and winked at her husband.

"Yes..... We have to be selfish sometimes." Sun sighed and rested his chin on Deli's head while they continued to dance. Sun's concern for his younger brother and the responsibility of business had consumed most of his time. As a result, he wasn't able to spend time with his wife and daughter.

"Do you regret your decision of marrying me?" Sun asked holding his breathe. "No...... I never will. It's not that you did everything purposely. You have responsibilities but still you gave your best. I will never regret choosing you over others." Deli spoke reassuringly.

Ae and Pete stepped aside and started to walk towards the table to grab drinks. The whole day had been tiring and Pete almost felt that he was drained off his energy. But still the cute guy had a smile plastered on his face since it was the most important day of his life.

Ohm and Fluke walked up to the couple and congratulated them. "I am happy for you." Ohm spoke sincerely. "Thanks phi." Ae said with a smile. "Congratulations Pete, hope Ae doesn't give you much trouble. In case he does, you can report him to me." Ohm said teasingly. "Sure phi." Pete replied while giggling.

Then there were few announcements and toasts were raised for the couple. Many had lot of things to say, especially Pond. "Ae, buddy. Since now that you are married, please stop being jealous of my handsome face." Pond said bluntly. Everybody laughed hearing those words and Ae could only shake his head in dismissal.

Tar gave a sweet speech of how he had seen Ae and Pete being together and taking care of each other. Ae had his arm wrapped around Pete's waist all this while. "Get ready because we are leaving soon after party. P'Sun had already packed your bags." Ae whispered in Pete's ears.

Pete's eyes widened and he looked at Ae with shocked expression. "When did you manage all this?" Pete asked. "I said it was going to be surprise. Frankly, P'Sun was helping me with it." Ae confessed.