Unexpected

Ae and Pete finally left the house to return back to their love nest. Pete had promised Fluke that they would go for shopping next day.

After the couple was done with their dinner, they were cuddling on the couch. Pete was lying between Ae's legs with his back resting against Ae's chest. "Ae, I will be going out with Fluke tomorrow." Pete informed. "huh?! Why?" Ae asked.

"He wanted to buy few stuff so he asked me to accompany him." Pete replied. "Do you want me to tag along?" Ae questioned. "No Ae... We'll be fine. Tar is also going to join us." Pete stated. "So, the team wife has some plans for tomorrow. Well then, have fun and if there's anything, you can call me." Ae said and pecked Pete's cheeks. "I know that Ae will always be there for me." The cute guy replied and turned around to wrap his arms around his husband's neck.

"Are you sleepy?" Ae asked and the cute guy hummed in response. "Get up then... Let's go to bed." Ae said trying to shift. "I want Ae to carry me." Pete said with a pout. "Is someone asking for attention?" Ae teased. Pete just smiled and nodded. "Okay then!" Ae said and then held Pete in strong grip and got up from the couch.

The cute guy wrapped his legs around Ae's waist and rested his head on the shoulder while he was being carried to the bedroom. Ae pushed the bedroom door open and then walked towards the bed. He gently lay the cute guy on bed and then covered him up with blanket. He then moved to switch off the light but Pete whined calling for his attention.

"Baby, I am just switching off the lights." Ae stated. He hurriedly put the light off and then returned back to his husband. He wrapped his arms around him gently and pulled him closer to his chest. "Ae, you should know that I always love you. No matter where I am, my heart will always remain with you... Forever." Pete whispered. "I know love.... I am so in love with you that sometimes, I worry what I'll do without you. Please promise me that you will stay with me always." Ae asked. "I promise Ae..... I will stay with you forever. Even if you get bored of me." Pete assured.

"Who is going to get bored of you my love? I would love to spend all my time with you." Ae replied and kissed Pete's cheeks. "Tomorrow, we will go for a candle light dinner after I return home. It's been a while that we went out on a date." Ae said. "Then... I will be eagerly waiting for you." Pete said moving closer. "Now go to sleep. You are tired today. Otherwise my naughty hands will start troubling you." Ae warned. "Ae~" Pete whined and then snuggled into Ae's chest. "Nothing seems better than having you close to me." Ae said and wrapped his arms around the cute guy and soon they drifted into dreamland.

The next day, Pete woke up early and hurried to prepare the breakfast. When Ae woke up, he saw that the place besides him was empty. He moved to get up and then heard the sound coming from the kitchen. He smiled to himself as he realized that Pete was already awake and preparing breakfast. He hurried through his morning routine and walked out of the bedroom fully dressed.

He placed his briefcase on the dining table before walking into the kitchen. He back hugged the cute guy who was busy preparing the breakfast. "Good morning love." Ae greeted Pete and pecked his cheeks. "Good morning Ae.... Breakfast is ready." Pete replied. "Are you in hurry to push me out of the house?" Ae asked. "No Ae... I just thought of winding up early since Fluke will be coming." Pete replied.

"Okay.... Don't forget about today's date." Ae reminded. "I will not!" Pete promised. The couple then moved into the dining room to have breakfast. They both talked about their plan for tonight and Ae was all excited.

Ae grabbed his briefcase and walked towards the door while Pete accompanied him. "Love, I'll stay back home." Ae said out of nowhere. "But Ae you are having an important meeting." Pete reminded. Ae groaned as he realized that he cannot stay back home even if he wanted.