Sweet morning

🔞 Mature Content

Ae's eyes opened to witness one of the beautiful mornings of his life. A sweet smile crept on to his lips as he turned his head to look at the person sleeping besides him. The cute guy was lying on his stomach, with his hands gently placed on the pillows and little puffs were leaving his lips. His body was hidden below the duvet just exposing little of his shoulders and back.

Ae turned to lie on his side, propping himself up a little while supporting his weight on one hand. His eyes trailing over the smooth skin taking in each and every detail. Some bruises were clearly visible over the white skin. He brought his hand up and gently started to trace the skin.

He smiled to himself wondering how much Pete loved him to do things he never expected him to do. The surprise visit from yesterday had left Ae amused. He leaned forward, draping himself over the cute guy and started to plant soft kisses over the smooth skin.

The cute guy stirred a bit opening his eyes, squinting them to adjust to the bright light coming from the window. He then felt the feather soft wet touches over his back and he smiled realizing that his husband was showering him with kisses.

"Good morning love!" Ae greeted bringing his lips closer to cheeks and pecking them. "Good morning khrab Ae!!" Pete greeted in his morning hoarse voice while trying to move. Ae pressed himself a little over his husband preventing him from moving. His hands slowly traveled from Pete's arms, tracing the skin all the way while they moved towards the elbow and then further towards the wrists.

Ae intertwined their fingers and moved a bit so that he was now lying over the cute guy. "You smell so lovely in the morning!" Ae said pressing his lips to Pete's neck. The cute guy squirmed as Ae started to kiss on his soft spot. "Ae!! Stop it.... Aaah..." Pete cried trying to free himself from the iron grip of his husband.

"I am not letting you go that easily." Ae said while he continued to pepper kisses over the shoulder and nape of the cute guy making him giggle. Ae's length was getting hard and was already poking the cute guy. Pete turned his head a bit trying to find Ae's lips and soon the man on top of him sealed Pete's lips with his own. Click sound resonated through the walls as both the boys got drawn into each other.

The heat radiating through their body soon made the temperature inside the room to rise. Ae pulled away from the kiss and looked at the beautiful face in front of him. "Can I.....?" Ae asked for his husband's consent while looking down at his hardened length. Pete felt shy and turned his head to other side while he replied, "Stop asking me Ae when you already know my answer..... You make me feel shy..." Ae let out a laugh as he heard those words.

Pete moved his legs apart while Ae freed their hands and brought them to Pete's waist. He held on to the slim waist while he pushed his hard length inside the puckered hole. He started to pepper kisses all over Pete's back and neck trying to distract the cute guy from the pain.

Pete clutched on to the pillow as the hot rod was penetrating through his walls and he could feel the veins as it filled him up. He buried his face into the pillow trying to muffle his moans as he felt the slight pain.

Ae was finally buried inside Pete and he let the cute guy adjust to the length while he kissed and licked the back and shoulder of the cute guy. "Ae... you can move" Pete's muffled voice was almost inaudible but the person on top of him was able to hear it.

Ae pulled out a little and then slammed back inside the walls making Pete let out a loud moan. Ae's hands started to move over Pete's body as he kept moving inside the tight walls. Pete's hands moved and tried to hold onto the headboard while Ae kept hammering inside.

The pace of the movements increased and the bed started to creak. The sound of the bodies slapping against each other was now filling the room. Their bodies were covered in sweat with all the violent moves, their breaths were heavy and heart racing faster.