Naughty Ae

Sorry sweethearts,

My internet thought of ditching me yesterday when I was about to upload a new chapter... So, I am back with a naughty sign....... 🤭🤭😈

_____________________

🔞 Mature Content

"Ae, what are yommmpghhh......." Pete's words were swallowed as Ae smashed his lips against the soft ones of Pete. His hands were wrapped around Pete pulling him closer. Pete had no other option then letting Ae take control. He knew that all the protests were in vain since his fiancé will not listen to anything when he is horny.

Ae's hands moved to Pete's shirt quickly unbuttoning it and then letting it slide off and fall to the ground. He then started to caress the soft skin as he deepened the kiss, thrusting his tongue inside the mouth of his fiancé. He explored the soft cavern with his hot tongue while licking and sucking Pete's tongue in between.

Ae had been holding back for a long time and as soon as Yim left the room, he was ready to pounce on Pete like a predator and that's what he was doing now.

Pete pushed Ae's shoulder gesturing him to pull back since he was out of breathe. Ae put some distance between both of them as he looked at the cute guy who was now panting. "These are the consequences of putting me on hold!" Ae stated.

"Ae, I didn't do anything to tease you..." Pete replied innocently. Ae raised his eyebrow looking at Pete while he spoke, "Wasn't it you who invited Yim to sleep with us? Well, I don't mind having her with us but not when I need you the most. And you knew very well that I wanted you very badly today."

"But Ae, she wanted to spend time with you that's why I invited her." Pete protested. "Pete, I repeat it again. I don't mind spending time with her but today I wanted to spend it all with you. I wanted to take you at the moment you had come to my office. You looked really inviting in that sky blue suit of yours. And when I could finally have you, por interrupted. Finally, I got a chance but then again, I had to wait. And now...... am not gonna spare you." Ae said as he reached his hand to dim the lights inside the room while he closed the distance between them.

There was little light offered from the night lamps, good enough to let Ae see his fiancé. Ae leaned forward and pressed his lips onto Pete's neck slowly sucking the skin to leave a bruise. His hands move to the back of the cute guy and then slowly traveled down. He squeezed the fluffy ass cheeks of Pete making him moan.

Ae hastily removed his shirt and tossed it aside before he resumed his business. He took a step forward making Pete step back till his back hit the wall. Ae kept their lips sealed as his hands moved to remove the pyjama pant and boxer of Pete. He then did the same with his as he was getting impatient with each passing second.

Ae wrapped his arms around Pete's thighs and lifted him up still holding him against the wall. The cute guy wrapped his legs around Ae's waist while his hands were hooked around his neck.

Ae returned his lips back to Pete's soft ones and started to kiss. The tongue battle soon followed turning the kisses sloppy and no one was ready to give up. Pete had been returning the kisses with same fervor and not ready to give up. Finally, Ae deepened the kiss sucking the air out of Pete till the cute guy made an attempt to pull away.

Ae's lips trailed towards the cheeks and then towards the ear. He sensually moved his tongue over the earlobe making Pete close his eyes and tighten his hold around Ae. Their hardened lengths were grinding against each other and their friction was making them get more impatient.

Ae slowly stepped back while holding Pete firmly and then turned around carrying him towards the bed. He gently placed the cute guy in his arms on the mattress and then hovered over him. No matter how many times he looked at his fiancé, he would never get enough of him.