The relationship that ended before starting

⚠️ Sensitive Content
⚠️ Trigger warning

"I am going to sleep with Ar'Ae and Ar'Pete........" Yim said as she looked at her two uncles, one of whom was surprised while the other wore a frown. Definitely, Ae had been having the worst day of his life.

"Yim, let uncle Ae take some rest. You'll keep him awake whole night demanding for stories. Also, you have to go to school tomorrow so you are sleeping in your room." Deli ordered. "It's alright Deli, she can sleep with us." Pete said politely.

"Pete, it's really nice of you but you also know your niece very well. So, it's a no from me." Deli stated. Ae was staring between Pete, Deli and Yim watching their expressions. He couldn't decide what to do but then Yim called him, "Ar'Ae, please let me sleep with you and Ar'Pete. It's been long that you have told me stories." Yim wore an adorable pout which would make anyone agree to her.

"Deli, let her sleep with us." Ae finally replied give in to the demands of the little one. "Well, then I have one condition. Yim will stay with Ae and Pete till 11.00 pm but later she will have to return to her room. Is that fine with you Yim?" Deli asked.

The little girl thought for a while and replied, "Okay. But you are not going to drag me out of the room till 11.00 pm. I wanna talk with Ar'Ae!!" Yim spoke. "Fine! But I'll definitely drag you out after 11.00 pm." Deli stated making everyone laugh as the cute little girl huffed in annoyance.

Intouch's house:

The father and son arrived back home and Ohm walked towards his room. "Ohm, I will be there in study." Senior Intouch informed. "Okay por." Ohm replied and then climbed the stairs heading towards the room.

He got fresh and walked towards the study room where his father was waiting for him. He opened the door and walked in to see his father already seated on the couch reading a book. "Ohm, come. Sit here." The father said patting the area besides him.

Ohm took a step reluctantly, thinking about whether it was right to disclose everything to his father or not. Intouch understood the situation and smiled softly at his son to make him feel relaxed.

Ohm sat down on the couch and then looked at his father still thinking over his decision. Finally, he thought it was better to speak the truth then keeping it inside. "Por, it was few years back when I went to pick Ae from his college because you had asked me to do so......."

Flashback

Ohm drove towards Ae's high school and waited for him with annoyed face as he had to cancel his date with Earn. He got out of the car and walked towards the park that was on the other side of the road.

He was strolling around watching the couples when his gaze landed on a boy who was feeding the stray dogs. He had beautiful eyes and innocent face, when he smiled; it was like the world had brightened up. Unconsciously, Ohm started to walk towards him and finally was standing in front of him.

The boy looked up a bit shocked since he didn't knew the stranger. "Hi! I am Ohm." Ohm said and extended his hand forward for a handshake. The boy lifted his hand hesitantly and made a small handshake while he spoke, "I am Fluke." His voice sounded soft and sweet and it felt soothing in some way to Ohm's heart.

"You study in this high school?" Ohm asked pointing towards Ae's school. The guy nodded in response and Ohm could only smile at the way he was behaving. Fluke was sweet, soft spoken and also shy.

Ohm was about to speak but his cell phone started to ring. He fished out his cell phone and saw Ae's ID. "Sorry, I have to go. But I'll meet you soon pretty boy." Ohm promised as he rushed towards his car making the cute guy blush.