Shower

🔞 Mature Content

Pete woke up to the whistle of breeze and sound of waves crashing on the shore. He opened his eye squinting them to adjust to the light. He found himself facing the window and the room was already lit up with bright sunlight.

The breeze blowing from the sea was carrying the salty scent along and Pete could feel it every time he breathed. He closed his eyes and stayed quiet for a while enjoying the beautiful morning.

After a while he took in a deep breath and then turned around to find Ae sound asleep. He smiled looking at his husband and then the memories of last night flashed through his mind.

He blushed and then moved a bit towards the edge of the bed. He slowly crawled out and tiptoed to the bathroom planning of getting fresh. He felt a bit sore but it was bearable. He got into the shower to clean himself up.

Ae, who was asleep, opened his eyes only to find the space besides him empty. He rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed while yawning. He looked around the room and realized that it was already bright outside. He could hear the sound of water hitting the floor from the bathroom and his curiosity to see his husband peaked up.

He flung the duvet aside and then stepped down from the bed, walking towards the bathroom door. He opened the door and saw the steam coming out from the shower had covered the glass blocking his view.

He walked towards the shower and saw Pete's back to him. He stepped inside and then slowly placed his hands on Pete's shoulder. The cute guy flinched at the touch and turned around to see the intruder. His eyes widened in surprise as he looked at Ae who stood in front of him.

Ae's gaze landed on Pete's face that was covered with water droplets, lips glistening and slightly parted, does eyes looking innocently at his husband, wet hairs sticking to the face. The water pouring out from shower was hitting Pete's back and the splashing droplets were heading towards Ae.

Ae stepped closer sensually placing his finger over Pete's chest and moving it lower till the navel. The touch made Pete close his eyes and he curled his toes. Ae then gently stroke Pete's cheek with the back of his fingers and Pete brought his hand to hold Ae's hand that was now moving towards his neck. Pete gasped when Ae suddenly pulled him by his wrist making him crash into his chest.

Pete hold onto Ae's shoulder for support while he looked at Ae who just had a naughty smile playing on his lips. "Why didn't you wake me up?" Ae asked wrapping his arms around Pete. "You were deep asleep and I didn't want to disturb." Pete replied.

"Or was it because...." Ae said tracing the spine of Pete with his finger, "You thought that I won't let you leave the bed?" he completed. Pete blushed and hit Ae's shoulder playfully. "Ae~ I didn't want to disturb your sleep." Pete replied.

Ae slowly started to caress Pete's back while he slid his hands slowly towards the waist. He allowed them to rest there while he leaned forward and sniffed Pete's hair breathing in his scent mixed with one from the soap. The hot water seemed to have enhanced the scent.

"You smell lovely." Ae stated while nuzzling Pete's neck. Pete could feel the hot breathe of Ae fanning against his ear as Ae started to press his lips to the neck. He wrapped his hands around Ae's neck pulling him closer. He tilted his head giving Ae a better access to his neck.

Ae licked the soft spot of Pete on the neck making the cute guy moan. He moved his hand to hold Pete's neck while he kissed and sucked the silky smooth skin. Pete moaned Ae's name as the lips effectively played with his skin.

Pete pulled Ae's face towards his and smashed his lips against Ae kissing him passionately. Ae wrapped his arm around Pete's back pulling him closer and closer as he deepened the kiss. They tried to fit their bodies perfectly against each other while their hands moved to touch and feel each other's skin.