Love nest

Pete decided to stay with Ae till the work was completed. Ohm returned back after spending a day with his Ae, Pete and Peak. When Ae's parents came to know about the whole incident, they couldn't hold back their laughter.

After spending 7 more days taking care of the matter, the couple finally returned back. Ae's house was complete by now since Senior Intouch had personally been looking into the matter. When Ae and Pete arrived at the airport, the driver drove them towards their new house where senior Intouch had already made arrangements for a small celebration. He wanted to give his son surprise so he had kept everything secret.

When Ae and Pete arrived at their new house, they were stunned to see the decoration and all their family members eagerly waiting for them. Ae stepped out of the car and saw his father approaching them with a beaming smile. "Welcome back Ae!" Senior Intouch said hugging his son. His eyes then fell upon the fragile figure that was taking cautious steps in their direction. "Come here Pete. Let me see if my son-in-law is doing fine." Senior Intouch said extending his hand. Pete stepped forward and hugged his father-in-law. "I am sorry por for everything." Pete apologized.

"You need not apologize my son. I know you love Ae a lot and can go to any extent for him. I am glad that my son has such a great life partner." Senior Intouch said patting Pete's back. "Now, let's go in since all are waiting for you." Senior Intouch said pulling back from hug. Both the boys nodded in response and then followed the father inside the house.

As they entered, they saw both the families already present inside the house and waiting for them excitedly. "Mae!!" Pete called gaining the attention from both the mothers who were busy talking. Tuli and Patchara smiled at their sons who just arrived. They walked towards their son and pulled them in a hug. "How have you been son?" Tuli asked Ae as she was seeing him after 25 days. "I am fine mae. How have you been?" Ae inquired. "As long as your por is there to take care of me, I am going to be fit and fine!" Tuli replied while stealing a glance at her husband.

"Pete, how was the trip?" Patchara inquired. "It was great mae." Pete replied with his sweet voice. He then turned towards Tuli and spoke, "I am sorry mae. I troubled you all." Pete sounded guilty as he uttered those words. "Pete, you never troubled us. I can understand what you were going through. Ae and you have been together for long and I can understand the way you will feel when he is not around. Even Ae would have been doing the same if you were the one in his place to leave. You tried your best to adjust to everything and I am proud of you." Tuli assured.

Even Ae and Pete's friends were present at the place admiring their new house. "Ai'Ae!! Ai'Pete!! Welcome home!!" Pond said stepping forward. "Ai'Pond, don't even dare going near to Pete." Ping warned making everyone present laugh. "Aish!! I was going to hug only Ae. I can wave at Pete from here. I don't want to look like a dog that got into a fight!" Pond replied.

"Why are you so much concerned about your looks today?" Ae asked suspiciously. "Well, Pond has been called by his girlfriend's father for a talk. So he is trying to be good and staying away from fight." Can informed. "I am sure his girlfriends's father will ask him to stay away from her!" Ae replied.

"Ai'Ae!! Don't be so rude!" Pond said with a puppy face. "Don't worry Pond, everything will be fine." Pete assured. "See, you need to learn something from your husband. He is so sweet and you are...." Pond didn't dare say the word since he was aware what would happen to him.

"Ae, Pete, get fresh, you have just returned. We have the whole day to talk." Putch spoke. The couple nodded in response and hurried towards the bedroom.

Ae had already finalized everything about the house before leaving. Only thing left was getting the furniture and arranging it, which was done by his father in his absence. They reached the bedroom and Ae pushed the door open revealing a huge bed and a large closet. There was a door leading to balcony and another door that lead to bathroom. Pete stepped forward taking in each and every detail. There was a couch placed nearby and a coffee table with a beautiful flower vase was placed on it.