Long wait

It had been a week since the incident took place. Ae had been staying at hospital all the time, drained off sleep and food. He rejected to eat and also wouldn't go to sleep. All the time, his eyes would be fixed on Pete with an expectation that he will soon wake up. He had developed eye bags and had small hairs of his beard appearing on his face. Everyone tried their best to coax this young man into having food and sleeping but he wouldn't budge.

Doctor paid a regular visit to check for Pete's condition. He too felt bad for the person who was always there besides Pete with a hope that he will wake up sooner. He was moved with the love Ae had for his husband.

The cops were busy with investigation and many things came forward. When they interrogated the goon he disclosed that they were paid to kill Fluke. They were on his trail since past few days but since his family had been staying with him, it wasn't possible. So that day when Fluke was going to go shopping, they found the perfect opportunity but then it was ruined since Pete got in between.

He then narrated what happened inside the house after Fluke left. One of them saw Fluke run away and tried to chase him but Pete grabbed him and pulled him back. In all the haste, one of them shot a bullet and it got into Pete's stomach. He felt to the ground and started to whimper in pain. They planned of getting out of the place before anyone would notice but then cops entered the house.

Sun on the other hand effectively managed to get the details about what had happened. It revealed that Nahm had been trying to get rid of Fluke from few days. He informed the cops about the information that was gathered and the officers soon arrested the women.

Nahm was not ready to accept her involvement in the beginning but when the goon pointed at her and the officer used some tricks, she finally confessed that it was her plan. She paid the goons to kill Fluke so that she could marry Ohm.

She even tried to harm the little guy many times but all her attempts failed. So she finally hired people to kill him. Different charges were pressed against her for an attempt of murder. Sun hired one of the best lawyer to make sure that Nahm will never leave the prison. Apart from the attempt for murder, the charges pressed against her previously for fraud were also highlighted. Apparently, she was involved in more illegal activities than anyone would have expected.

Recently, she had joined some people who were dealing in drugs. Also, she had been involved in other activities that had serious penalty if found guilty.

Whenever Sun came to visit Pete, he would find Ae sitting next to him. Sun would inform Ae about the progress of the case but Ae wouldn't respond to him. It was as if, Ae was breathing but he wasn't alive. There were no emotions on his face. Tuli and Patchara tried speaking to Ae but they too had to be satisfied with the silence from the young man.

Fluke's elder brother Earth rushed to hospital after getting to know about the incident. He too felt bad for Ae. But most importantly, he understood what Pete had spoken to him about he choosing Ae.

"You were right Sun. He wouldn't have chosen me." Earth finally accepted. "I had told you. When you saw him at the ice-cream parlour during our college days, he was with Ae. I could understand your feelings but I also know my brother very well. Their bond was strong from the very beginning. They were already connected as one when they met each other. The way Ae would be around Pete and Pete would orient himself around Ae, it showed clearly how much they were involved in each other. Even now, though Pete is in coma, he will be worried for Ae. I just want him to wake up soon because Ae is destroying himself. He had been avoiding food and skipping sleep. If this continues, he will get weaker and weaker day by day." Sun spoke in concern.

Inside the room, Ae shifted closer to Pete and held his hand. "Pete, why are you teasing me so much? Do you like to keep me worrying? Wake up..... Please...." Ae said, his voice breaking. "I know you can hear me. I want you back. This world looks empty without you. How can I live when you are not there besides me?" Ae asked the sleeping person.