Separation

It was time for the newly wed couple to return back from their honeymoon. It had been almost a month that the two had been enjoying their time together and now were finally returning back.

Pete was a bit upset with the thought of leaving the place that had got him mesmerized. Ae had to promise him of coming back again and that is how the cute guy finally left the place.

The flight landed at around 11.00 am and the couple walked out of the airport. Ae's one hand was wrapped around Pete's waist while the other was pulling their luggage. As soon as they were out, they saw that Ohm and Fluke were standing outside and waiting for them.

Ohm stepped forward and hugged his younger brother while Fluke gave a hug to Pete. "Did you enjoy?" Ohm asked his younger brother. "Very much!" Ae replied with a beaming smile and then looked at Pete whose face was tomato red.

"Let's get going. All are waiting for you." Ohm said. Everyone got into the car and soon drove off in the direction of Ae's house. When Ae and Pete reached home, they had a warm welcome. Tuli was happy seeing her son-in-law finally come home.

"Why don't you get fresh, I'll ask the maids to set the table for lunch." Tuli said to the couple who had just arrived. "Oh! My son is back!" senior Intouch spoke walking towards the couple. "Por!" Ae called and stepped forward to hug his father. "Pete, come.." Senior Intouch said with a soft tone and extended his arm forward. Pete took a step forward and hugged the aged man.

"I am glad you both are finally back home. Did you enjoy?" The father asked both the boys. "Yes por..." Ae replied with a sweet smile. "Get fresh... We will have lunch together." The father said. Both the boys nodded and then walked towards Ae's room.

The servants had already brought their luggage to bedroom. Pete stepped into the room followed by Ae. He looked around the large room which he had visited quite many times earlier but now this was the place he would be staying in from now on. "Are you comfortable?" Ae asked wrapping his arms around Pete. "Yes..." Pete replied in a low tone.

Ae turned him around so that he would look into those eyes while he spoke, "In case you want to make some change to this room so that you will feel being home than you are free to do it. I don't want you being uncomfortable. It will take a while for our home to be completed so we will be staying here for few days. Then once it's done, we will shift into our love nest." Ae said kissing Pete's forehead.

"But Ae.... Don't you think it's a bit rude that we are leaving this house and staying in another? I mean mae and por.... What will they think?" Pete spoke out his worries. "They are fine with it. I have already spoken to them before I started with the construction work. And it's not that we are not going to come here. We will be visiting both the families in between. So stop feeling guilty." Ae replied and pinched Pete's nose.

Even though Ae tried to convince Pete that it was perfectly fine moving into another house, the cute guy was still concerned about the family. He didn't like the thought of leaving in a separate house.

Both of them got fresh and changed into comfortable clothes before heading towards the dining room. Everyone was already present inside the room and waiting for them to arrive. They moved towards the empty chair and sat down besides each other.

The lunch was filled with lot of questions from everyone and Pete was looking like a ripe tomato in the end. Ae let Pete take some rest while he walked into the study room to talk to his father.

When he entered the room, he found his father sitting with some papers and his face showed worries. Ae understood that something is wrong and then moved to sit on the empty chair in front of his father. "Por..." Ae called trying to gain attention of his father. "Oh!! Ae... Come.... Where's Pete?" senior Intouch asked. "He's taking rest. What are these papers father?" Ae asked.