10

Leone POV

I had took my mom advice and acted upon it. I had sent roses to Allison which I hope she likes and I had asked her to have dinner with me.

Why would I care if she likes it though

I mean I never care about what people think and I never let anyone opinion matter to me but for some reason I want her approval for the things I do.

"Why are we going to Diamond Corp again" Marcus asked

We were on our way to Diamond Corp because I wanted to speak with Allison. As I said I had asked her to dinner and I would love to get her answer.

Marcus is with me because he's just always here. Remember when I said I was going to put a bullet in his knees because he was running my business to my mom well I didn't. I let him off with a warning and told him that the next time he does that he will be seeing his maker a lot earlier than he thought.

"I'm here to see someone" I said

"You are here to see her" He smiled

Ding ding ding isn't it obvious

Once the car pulled up to the building I nodded and got out. Marcus was staying back with the drivers. I made my way into the lobby and to the receptionist. I told her who I am and why I was here today.

Not many know that I own Diamond Corp because I like to keep my personal life and business life private. Unless you are family and we have dealt with business before then you won't know. She gave me a pass and I made my way onto the elevator.

I got off the elevator, I walked to the other receptionist that was on floor where Allison works. I asked her to phone Allison and have her meet me in the conference room that I had asked the ceo if I could use.

I was in the conference having a seat when she walked in. She was so beautiful, I mean it was breathtaking. I stood up buttoning my suit jacket before walking over to her.

"Hello Allison you look extremely beautiful today" I stood in front of her

"What do you want" she crossed her arms against her chest, irritation evident in her face.

I decided to ignore her question "I've missed you so much"

"I really don't care now I'm going to ask again, what do you want" she said angrily

She must be doing some voodoo bullshit for her to be talking to me like this and still be living. If it was anyone else having an attitude or talking to me like this they wouldn't have the chance to blink or utter another word before I put a bullet in their head.

What is so special about her

"I really wanted to see you" I said

I watched as she rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath "I have better things to be do unlike you, so what do you want"

I should bend her over this table and show her to have some respect

"I was wondering if you like the roses I sent, well you should because they are just as beautiful as you. Also I would like to know your answer to me asking you to dinner" I smiled stepping closer to her

She smelt like lavender, her smell was intoxicating

I took the opportunity to take in her features and it was like God himself made her. I think it should be illegal to be this beautiful. Her lips were looking so soft and inviting.

Oh I wish to feel them against mine

"No I don't want to go to dinner with you"

"Please Allison I'm really trying here" I placed both my hands on her hips

I felt her body shiver under my touch, I saw the many emotions that flashed across her eyes. I watched as she quickly composed herself and pulled away from my hold

I miss touching her

"Trying" She laughed "Just like how you were trying to follow me around basically stalking me" She said bitterly

Give me the strength lord

I should really bend her over that table and show her a lesson. That she must show me respect and drop that attitude of hers because I'm not the one she wants to try.

Even though I want to do that is it wrong that this is turning me on so much. I want to just have my hand around her throat, legs pushed all the way to her head and fuck her without mercy.

"Allison please watch how you talk to me" I said sternly

"I've already said what I have to" she said

I tilted my head to the right and did that smile many considered evil. She must be thinking what is wrong with me. Thinking I'm some psychopath.

I took a step back and nodded "Right, I should get going"

"Finally" she rolled her eyes

I walked closer and stood beside her. I leaned down placing my face against hers, I placed my lips to her ear and whispered "You weren't a good girl, I should have bend you over that table and show you to have some respect....."

I trailed my fingers against her hand I could feel the goosebumps beneath my fingers. I could hear her breathing pick up "I should have fucked that attitude out of you Allison. I should have left you bend over that table whimpering. I should have left you immobile but I'll let you off the hook this time"

I stood up, patting down my suit jacket and walked to the door. I placed my hand on the door handle opening "I hope you change your mind about dinner Allison. Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you again soon beautiful." I said then walked out of the office.

I left her in the conference room dumbstruck trying to process what just happened.

I made my way to the lobby, handing back my pass to the receptionist then made my way out the building. I got the car, getting in and making myself comfortable.

"How did it go" Marcus asked

"Could have went better" I shrugged

If Allison wants to play then we will. We will see how long she can keep this game of hers up. I'm all for a challenge especially one with her because I know the prize will be worth it.