52

Leone POV

"It was a pleasure doing business with you" I stood shaking his hand

I was already over this meeting and just wanted to head home, take a shower and get into bed or maybe go see Allison even though she wont let me see her.

"Likewise" I smiled

"Congrats on the baby as well" He smiled

I pulled my gun shooting him straight in the head because no. Just no

Nobody knows that Allison is pregnant except for my family and the people who work for me as well as her best friends. I try my absolute best to keep Allison hidden from outsiders, people who I do business with as well as people who might want my head on a sliver platter. So for you to mention my unborn child and I never done business with you before is an instant red flag for me.

"How did the business deal go" Marcus asked while taking a seat across from the desk

"They agreed for us to be their supplier with a seventy to thirty cut deal" I said

I was currently in my office, legs crossed on the table, hands behind my head leaned back and my eyes closed.

"Good" He said "How are you doing though"

"Amazing"

I was lying straight through my teeth, I missed my wife and child. Laying in the same bed without her doesn't exactly feel the same. I missed laying between her legs as she rubbed my scalp, I also do miss our nightly talks. I missed rubbing on her stomach, talking to the baby and telling them that I'm the best there is and that there's no better than me. I just missed her in general. The house doesn't feel the same anymore.

I'm being honest I have no idea what I have done. We were perfectly fine that morning. She had told me that she would be going out with the girls and this new friend who she would be collaborating on a business deal with. They went out that day but none of them came back.

That night I called Allison's phone so much but all my calls went straight to voicemail. I had started panicking because I wasn't sure if something had happened to her, I couldn't risked that especially with her being pregnant. I know the type of lifestyle I live and Allison being my fiancé makes her a target, my weak spot for them to get to me.

Before I had decided to set the world on fire trying to find her, I had called her personal driver asking for her whereabouts. He told me that she decided to go to her apartment and that he and her bodyguards shouldn't say a word to me because she just wants to be alone.

I had half of a mind to kill them all because who pays them, who do they answer to? They have so much respect for Allison that they will do whatever she says, they will literally died trying to protect her.

After I was told she was at her home, I went over there trying to see what was wrong. I was only met with silence.

Every night since then I would go over there, trying to talk to or just making sure that her and the baby are okay as well they are eating. I would always get her favorites. Most nights I would stay until the next morning, on the nights I couldn't I had Marcus and few others stay.

If I'm being truthful I had decided to give her the space she needs but I'd be crazy to have a repeat of the last time. That was hell and I won't be going through that feeling ever again.

"You can't lie to save your life Leone" Marcus chuckled

Sometimes I sit and wonder why do I still keep Marcus alive, he irks my soul almost every day.