13

Allison POV

I sat up in my bed pulling the covers up to my body, resting my head and back against the headboard. I leaned over, grabbing my phone off the nightstand to send a group message.

Me: 911

Once Kylie and Jade see that message they will know to get here immediately. Break whatever traffic light like they need to. I placed the phone back on the nightstand. I brought my knees to chest pulling the covers over my head and just let my thoughts consume me.

Last night? Was a mistake. It wasn't supposed to happen, I don't know how I let that happened. I was so caught up in the moment, I was in a different world. I couldn't control my body actions, it was like my body gave in to her. I had lost all control of my body and she had it.

I was still trying to process what even happened, I had sex with her, my obsess stalker and to top it all off she had a dick. Like a real one attracted to her body not some plastic strap on.

It was huge with a curve hitting all the right places

Why am I here even thinking about her dick. What is wrong with me jesus. I don't even like her or have any feelings towards her, she makes me uncomfortable and truthfully she scares me.

"We are here,what's the emergency" Jade and Kylie burst into my room

I was still under the covers, I couldn't face them. How do I tell my friends that I had sex with someone who scares me, stalks me and is obsess with me.

"Girl what's the 911" Kylie pulled the covers off me

I had arms wrapped around my legs, eyes staring at my knees finding them quite interesting.

"Girl what happened, did someone break into your house, did someone hurt you"

Did she break into my house? Yes

Did she hurt me? More like damage my vagina

My vagina was so sore and my legs were definitely out of commission. I couldn't feel them at all. My mind instantly going back to the day in the conference room when she said she would fuck the attitude out of me.

Did I have an attitude last night? Most definitely

I also remember when she said that she would leave me immobile and she definitely did that. She keeps her promises that's for sure.

"Tell us what happened" Jade said as I left the bed dipped

"Something happened last night" I whispered, I could barely even hear my self

"Girl you need to speak up, I'm not finna strain my ears so tell us what happened" Kylie said

"Something happened last night" I said a little bit louder this time

"What happened" I could hear the concern in their voice

Last night I had went out with Jade and Kylie to the movies then to the arcade then to get some food. Alex had tagged along with us.

I sighed before letting the words leave my mouth "I had sex last night"

"Well damn girl finally getting some play" Kylie said "Wait with who, was it Alex"

My instantly shoot up at that. I gave her the 'girl what the fuck' look. Why would they think it was Alex, I mean we are just friends nothing more nothing less. I have no feelings towards him relationship wise.

"No" I said

"Well then who was it"

How do I even say this, how do I even tell them. I started to fiddle with my fingers "With her" I said